There's a reason we call them champions.
In the months since we launched the IBM Champion program, hundreds of IT professionals have earned the coveted award, which recognizes thought leaders who aren't IBM employees but use their expertise to help others make the most of IBM solutions. And once they've received the accolade, these experts aren't content to rest on their laurels. Oh no! They're out there blogging, speaking, and writing about new and innovative ways to help build a smarter planet. Take a closer look at our current lineup of IBM Champions.
One such champion is Anthony English, whose article on diagnosing AIX performance problems is this week's top feature on developerWorks. It's the first of a two-part series that aims to help you eliminate bottlenecks in your AIX-based systems.
Think you might know someone who's worthy of the title IBM Champion? Nominate him or her today. You can even nominate yourself. Really, this is no time to be modest.
Until next week,
John Swanson and the developerWorks editorial team
Our other top features on developerWorks this week:
- Article series: Cloud-based education (Industries)
- Designing a database for multi-tenancy on the cloud (Information Management)
- Pure speed with mod_pagespeed (Linux)
- Create a custom web services project in Drupal 7 (Open source)
- Synchronize CMVC data with Rational Team Concert data (Rational)
- Use Scalable Vector Graphics in HTML5 (Web development)
- New WebSphere Developer Technical Journal (WebSphere)