1. What's the WAS iFix requirement before installing Sametime System Console?
A. 11 iFixes For WAS has been superseded by Fix pack 3 for Websphere Application Server 8.5.5
For more details, refer to Technote #1963814: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21963814
2. Should Sametime Community Servre must be installed on a different machine?
A. No, Community server can be installed on same machine with WAS/SSC.
3. Is new DB2 server required or can be created on existing db2 10.5 instance?
A. No, just need to create STSC database on existing instance
4. If Starting Domino by Service. How to check status?
A. Please take a look at Domino\Data\IBM_TECHNICAL_SUPPORT\console.log
When you see string like : "Sametime: Server startup successful. " it means Sametime server has been started.
5. Why should admin create full-text index and how to create Full-text Index?
A. Creating full text index can avoid user from encountering performance issue when looking up user.
Please have Domino admin open Domino directory (names.nsf) on the LDAP server,
Click "View" > "Search in this view"
Click "Index" and click OK to create full-text index.