Is it possible to reduce password requirement in IBM Connections Cloud?
The answer is "No" as all site passwords must conform to these rules:
* The minimum password length is 8 characters.
* They must contain at least one non-alphabetic character and at least
four alphabetic characters.
* They cannot contain three or more repeated characters or the space
* They cannot match any of the last eight passwords.
* They cannot contain your name or email address.
There's no custom policy for SmartCloud for Social Business at the moment.
For more details, please refer to Knowledge Center:
Is there security setting that can be customized by admin?
By default, passwords do not expire.
Enforcing a password expiration period helps ensure that passwords are
changed frequently. Administrators can set a password expiration
interval for all users.
1. Click Administration > Manage Organization
2. Click Security.
3. Click Edit Settings in the Password Settings section. Select the
number of days before a password expires, how the password can be reset,
and add password reset support for your users.