How to embed a Video from Connections Files into Wikis
Connections or Connections Cloud
So far, Connections Files doesn't have shared video as HTML Code function.
To embed a Video from Connections Files into Wikis, you can follow below steps:
1. Go to Connections Files, open the Video you want to embed into Wikis. (Please make sure the Video you want to Embed has been shared or has proper access right )
2. Move Mouse to Video and right Click "Inspect Element"
3. In the pop out debug console, you will see video info like below:
4. Copy HTML Code out by move Mouse to that code, right click Copy -> Outer HTML
5. Paste copy content into a notepad and modify it:
6. Leave the text only same as see in Debug Console in Step 4. Remove others.
7. In this case. You must give a value "none" to autoplay, otherwise, it plays with both front side and background side. And you can add Width = , Height = to control video window size.
8. When text is ready, copy it and go to Wikis side, Edit the wiki page you want to embed this Video. Click HTML Source view, paste the code into it:
9. Save and you can see the video from Connections File is embedded into Wikis
Note: all video control is with Right Click: Play, Pause, Mute... etc.
Please check attachment document with screenshot in it.