International Conference on Business Analytics - bac.acm.org
October 8-9, 2014
Paper Submission Deadline: July 15, 2014
Hosted by its Special Interests Groups (SIG) Board, this is the first ACM sponsored Conference to focus on ‘Business Analytics’. Key questions today deal with organizing and managing massive volumes of data effectively, the evolution of analytics techniques and software tools to support complex analytical processes, and how business analytics impacts and changes business organizations and their competitive situations. This conference will address these and related issues.
• Theoretical Foundations of Business Analytics
• Economic Impacts of Business Analytics
• Functional Area Analytics
• Business Analytics Roles & Methods
• Big Data & Data Warehousing
• Business Intelligence & Decision Systems
• Business Analytics Technologies
• Data Sources and Data Collection
• Defining and Controlling Analytics Projects
• Analytics and Strategy
• The Future of Business Analytics
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers for presentation at the conference and publication in the Proceedings.
For further details about papers, please see attached.