Test Connection from ICABI to Omnibus failing with a PRDCONNDS030E error.
NoelLewis 060001F069 Visits (528)
If you get a PRDCONNDS030E error when attempting to do a Test Connection to the Omnibus server, then check these steps.
1) First verify you are using ICABI v1.1.2 or higher. If you have other Connections defined, and they work successfully, then you know that this could be a user permissions issue.
2) Check your Sampling Request and verify the request is being sent correctly. Look in the logs and see if you get any malformed requests, it may look something like this:2019-08-14 10:23:44,453 ERROR [Timer-Driven Process Thread-4] o.a.
3) Check your icabi_config config file, the ports should be 443, it'll look something like this:#!/bin/bash
4) Check the username used in the working Connector with the one that's not working and see what's different. For example, you may be using different username with different access privileges. You may be using a "netcool" userid that has access to the DASH UI to look at events, but did not have access to the Netcool administrative commands. For example, try running the ncosql commands using that account. If you get errors, try switching over to the ncoadmin id and see if this one works.
5) Look for any missing or extraneous characters in the objectserver *.props file Check the NHttpd.DocumentRoot parameter, see if there's an extra "/" at the end of the URL.
If it still fails after you check the above steps, then please zip up the logs and config and send to the Case for review.
ITCAM / APM / ICAM L2 Support team
Subscribe and follow us for all the latest information directly on your social feeds: