ITM V6.3 Fix Pack 2 - AIX Premium agent metrics ported to the UNIX OS monitoring agent
ericfreeman 270003XHWF Visits (1820)
For IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.3 Fix Pack 2, a variety of metrics have been ported from the AIX Premium agent to the UNIX OS monitoring agent.
- New attribute groups include AIX MPIO Attributes, AIX MPIO Status, AIX Network Adapters, and AIX System IO. To customize the sampling interval for AIX System IO metrics, specify the value of the KUX_
– The AIX Physical Volumes attributes group includes Number of Stale Partitions.
– The Process attributes group includes Text Size.
- The Disk Performance attributes group includes Avg Read Transfer MS, Avg Write Transfer MS, Failed Read per Sec, Failed Writes per Sec, Max Read Service MS, Max Request In WaitQ MS, Max Write Service MS, Min Read Service MS, Min Request In WaitQ MS, Min Write Service MS, Read Timeouts per Sec, and Write Timeout per Sec.
– The Network attribute group includes Domain, Gateway, and Mask.
– The AIX LPAR attributes group includes CPU Capacity Increment, Max Dispatch Latency, Min Req Virt CPU, Min Virt CPUs, and Num Hypervisor Calls per Sec. The Num Hypervisor Calls per Sec attribute is collected using the perf
– New situations are associated with the Disk Usage node, Network node, and Process node.
– The AIX MPIO Storage Information workspace has views that show the AIX Multi-Path I/O (MPIO) Attributes, AIX Connection Status, and AIX Storage Devices Utilization on the current LPAR.
– The AIX Network Adapters workspace displays data related to utilization and errors per network adapter.
You can access the IBM Tivoli Monitoring UNIX OS Agent Reference at http