As it's not documented very well in the Users Guide and as the ITCAM SAP agent 7.1.1 FP01 only supports NW RFC libraries, here the complete description. Please follow the below steps and use SAP NW RFC to get this done:
Steps for downloading SAP NW RFC SDK are as follows
1. Login to SAP Marketplace using url: http://service.sap.com
2. Click on "SAP Support Portal" link
3. Enter the "Service Marketplace user name and password"
4. Click on "Software Downloads" button and expand "Support Packages and Patches" link
5. Click on "Browse our Download Catalog" and on this page click on "Additional Components"
6. Click on "SAP NW RFC SDK" and click "SAP NW RFC SDK 7.20"
7. As per Agent operating system platform select the operating system
8. And download the *.SAR file on your computer.
9. Extract the SAP Netweaver RFC SDK *.SAR file using SAPCAR utility provided by SAP
10. Command to use: sapcar -xvf <SAP NW RFC SDK File Name>.SAR
11. Browse the extracted folder and go to "lib" folder. Copy files as per below instructions.
For Windows 32 and 64 bit platforms below six files need to be copied in the path mentioned below
- Windows 32 bit : %CANDLE_HOME%\TMAITM6
- Windows 64 bit : %CANDLE_HOME%\TMAITM6_x64
For Non Windows platforms copy all the files under corresponding platform from SAP_RFC_SDK_7.20 folder in the path mentioned below
Non Windows : $CANDLE_HOME/<intrp>/sa/lib
Here <intrp> value can be one of the platform from the below list
for example, copy below six files from "\SAP_RFC_SDK_7.20\AIX_64bit\lib" to $CANDLE_HOME/aix526/sa/lib directory after installing SAP Agent: