IBM Tivoli Monitoring, Version 6.2.2 Fix Pack 4 is now available!
To read the details and download the fix pack from FixCentral, go here: https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&uid=swg24027751
This is a cumulative fix pack for IBM Tivoli Monitoring, Version 6.2.2. This fix pack supersedes all previous IBM Tivoli Monitoring versions, including GA Version 6.2.2 and above. This fix pack can be installed in just one step on top of any level of IBM Tivoli Monitoring version 6.1, 6.2, 6.2.1 or 6.2.2.
The main areas of quality improvements made in this maintenance deliverable relative to the most recently shipped IBM Tivoli Monitoring maintenance (IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2.2 Fix Pack 3) are shown in the readme available from the FixCentral link above.
The following new features have been added in IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2.2 Fix Pack 4.
- Portal Client
- The color palette for the portal client charts has been expanded from 22 colors to 50. See APAR IZ81405 for more information.
- Portal Server
- Portal server history support for long process names. See APAR IZ95044 for more information.
- The tmsdla command has been updated to include more data validation at the time the Discovery Library Adapter (DLA) book is generated to discover problems before the book is loaded into Tivoli Applicatin Dependency Discovery Manager (TADDM). See APAR IZ80142 for more information.
- The tmsdla command has been updated with performance improvements. See APAR IZ95357 for more information.
- OS Agents
- Linux OS Agent support for LPAR and Steal CPU metrics. This support includes new attributes and a new workspace. See APAR IZ95043 for more information.
- Linux and UNIX OS Agent support for Network File System (NFS) filesystem monitoring functionality. This support is optional and includes a new environment variable to enable/disable the function. See APAR IZ76819 for more details.