The IBM Performance Management portfolio just released their latest version v8.1.1 earlier this month.
This is a power packed release that simplifies the IBM APM Portfolio drastically. We now have only 4 offerings in the entire IBM Performance Management portfolio and all are available in SaaS or On Premises.
- IBM Monitoring: Application-aware infrastructure monitoring
- IBM APM: End-user experience management, end to end transaction tracking, and resource monitoring of all your application components.
- IBM Application Diagnostics: Code level visibility into your applications
- IBM APM Advanced: Combines IBM Monitoring, IBM Application Performance Management, and IBM Application Diagnostics into one offering.
The v8 On Premises versions of IBM APM, IBM Application Diagnostics and IBM APM Advanced are being introduced for the first time.
Visit our Buy page to learn more
Why use v8.1.1?
For detailed demos, videos visit https://www.ibmserviceengage.com/application-monitoring/explore
Knowledge Center: https://www.ibmserviceengage.com/application-monitoring/explore
Other enhancements in this release include
- Expanded resource monitoring coverage with Native agents for IBM Integration Bus and Microsoft Active Directory
- Additional metrics have been added to expand the monitoring of IBM MQ by including message put/get rate/count for high-depth queues, channel/transmission queue relationships, and increasing depth for transmission queue metrics from top 5 to top 10.
- Out of the box historical reports for the IBM WebSphere Application Server and End User response time.
- The Microsoft .NET agent has been enhanced to provide consolidated monitoring of .NET resources, transactions and deep dive and aggregated monitoring of WCF (Windows Communications Foundation) across .NET servers of an application
- The ability to assign users to roles with defined privileges for application and resource group instances
- The ability to assign users to roles with defined privileges for launching into application diagnostics