VIDEO: IBM Monitoring Academy Seminars: Episode 5 - Latest Updates, Tips and Tricks
MarkLeftwich 270000DTK4 Visits (11205)
The "IBM Monitoring Academy Seminars" are a series of LIVE video blogs presented by Mark Leftwich and Shaun Rodger.
The series is designed to be slightly less formal and give you the latest monitoring information directly from the hand on experience of our subject matter experts.
We work on the products daily, work on site with customers and are always up to speed with the latest information on the products. We are now passing this information on directly to you in a nice easy to digest format.
We encourage you to provide feedback on the type of content you wish to see, what you want more of, etc.
This video series is for you!!!! so help us shape it to what you want and need. Just drop a comment in the box below and we will try our best to include any requests.
Direct YouTube Link
This episode focuses on:
- Cognos Security issues
- End of service for TCR
- How to force your agents to connect to a specific warehouse Proxy Agent (WPA) with the KPX_
Here are some snapshots of what to expect:
Each episode in the series will contain the latest information on areas such as:
- Product information updates
- New releases information,
- News flash updates you need to be aware of
- Issues Support are seeing a rise in number of and their solutions
- Known Gotchas
- Requests received from customers sites and how you can create the same solutions yourself
- Personal hands on experience on working with the products with tips and tricks we use.
This should help you gain even more value from your monitoring products
To follow my social updates on IBM software, please feel free to connect with me by clicking on the images below:
Find all my other blogs here:
Subscribe and follow us for all the latest information directly on your social feeds: