After Diagnostic is enabled, no data is available on the Memory Analysis dashboard.
Data availability on the Memory Analysis dashboard requires the IBM Health Center component of IBM JRE to collect trace data.
Use the following steps to solve this problem:
1. Check the JVM arguments for the application server. If the following strings are defined, which prevent the Health Center to collect data, remove them.
2. Check the version of JRE that is used by the application server. The following versions are eligible. If necessary, upgrade the current JRE to an eligible version.
- IBM JRE 1.6.0 SR16 FP3 or later
- IBM JRE 1.6.1 SR8 FP3 or later
- IBM JRE 1.7.0 SR8 FP10 or later
- IBM JRE 1.7.1 SR2 FP10 or later
- IBM JRE 1.8 or later
- Other IBM JRE later than 1.6.0 SR7 with iFix for APAR IV67574
3. (Windows only) Check the version of the IBM Health Center component version by running the java -Xhealthcenter -version command from the java_home/bin directory. If the Health Center component version is earlier than 3.0.11. Manually update the local Health Center files with the latest files.
4. Configure the data collector to enable diagnostics data collection again.
Subscribe and follow us for all the latest information directly on your social feeds: