Shortly after the IF006 the 184.108.40.206-IBM-IPM-SERVER-IF0007 is now available on IBM Fix Central.
List of fixes
The following problems are addressed by this interim fix.
- IV85573: CCS component may not be initialized correctly when server1 starts up so Threshold Mangaer UI and Resource Group Manager UI cannot display data. Also CCS may not be able to create files needed for agent builder agents.
- IV90313: When an ITMv6 agent switches from one ITMv6 TEMS to another, the wrong events are being updated in the APM server event database and results in stale events in APM
- IV91051: Linux OS update for package filesystem-3.2-21.el7.x86_64.rpm fails installation with a transaction check error on the APM server
Performance Management Server defects:
- 109586: ITMV6 agent events are processed out of order so open events may not appear in the APMUI Events tab
- 109876: Agent builder agents or agent patches with app support changes cannot upload their app support to the APM server if it is larger than 1MB
- 112586: Fix security issue for Authentication Bypass Using HTTP Verb Tampering for the CentralConfigurationServer application
- 108074: Pick up Liberty security patches
- 108980: Pick up patches for TWL and CURI for APMUI and ITPortal components
- 108982: Pick up patched version of CURI for CCS component
- 108981: Pick up patched version of CURI for CURI DP component
- 111093: dbutils.jar file is installed incorrectly by the dbutils 220.127.116.11.2 patch
Subscribe and follow us for all the latest information directly on your social feeds: