F. INSTALLING TCR 188.8.131.52
NOTE: it is a blog following the one "Installing TCR 3.1 with non-root user" (https://ibm.biz/Bd4ear) . Here, we are going to install the TCR 3.1 with non-root user , tcr, as we will see it is a part very easy but we have to take into account that it is not the only step to get a TCR 3.1.x working correctly. It is needed to install a WAS, JAzzSM, ContentStore, etc as it was showed in our previous blogs. That's why I suggest you to start reading the first blog: "Installing TCR 3.1 with non-root user" and keep reading one by one the following ones.
1. Untar the tcr image package:
ITCR_184.108.40.206_FOR_LINUX.tar in /home/tcr/software_ibm/tcr/
2. Run the ./Launchpad.sh located in the jazzSM package image (JAZZ_FOR_SM_220.127.116.11_FOR_LNX.zip) in our case: /home/tcr/software_ibm/jazz
3. Now , we click on “tools”:
4. We select “IBM Tivoli Common Reporting Installation program”
5. Click on “install Program”
6. Set “/home/tcr/software_ibm/tcr/TCRInstaller/install.sh” for the “... installation image:” and click on “Run”
7. OK + Next +Next
8. We set the path were JazzSM was installed:
9. Next + Next + Next
10. Set the user used to logon in JazzSM websphere profile in our case: tipadmin
11. We set the data to connect to our Content Store created previously:
12. click Install . If the installation finishes correctly then we got the message:
NOTE: NEXT STEP IN "Installing/integrating Dashboard application service HUB"
Thanks for reading, Fran.
Check out all our other posts and updates:
Academy Blogs: http://ibm.co/1sPj9E8
Academy Videos: http://bit.ly/1wFKveY
Academy Google+: http://bit.ly/1sR5QTV
Academy Twitter Handle: http://bit.ly/1CknfoF