D. INSTALLING JazzSM 188.8.131.52 and WEBSPHERE 184.108.40.206
NOTE: it is a blog following the one "Installing TCR 3.1 with non-root user" (https://ibm.biz/Bd4ear) where we are going to see how to install jazzSM and websphere needed to install TCR 3.1 .
Now we are going to install the JazzSM and webphere with our non-root user “tcr”.
1. The first step is unzip the packages:
JAZZ_FOR_SM_220.127.116.11_FOR_LNX.zip in /home/tcr/software_ibm/jazz and
WAS_V18.104.22.168_FOR_JAZZSM_LINUX_ML.zip in /home/tcr/software_ibm/was/
by using the “tcr” user.
2. Now we run ./launchpab.sh script from /home/tcr/software_ibm/jazz
3. Select “custom” in the screen :
4. Click on Next and as it is our first installation we don’t select any existing JazzSM installation in this screen , click next:
5. Now, we set the location for our JazzSM and WebSphere package. The db2 location is empty since it was installed previously and the TCR is empty as well since it will be installed after installing the Reporting Services.
7. We only select the WebSphere to be installed like it is showed in this screenshot:
8. Next + Next
9. How we are installing as non-root user, tcr, we change the default installation location from :
And click NEXT
10. We set the user “tipadmin” user although you can set another if you want.
12. If all things were fine, we should get this message:
NOTE: NEXT STEP IN "Installing Reporting Services"
Thanks for reading, Fran.
Check out all our other posts and updates:
Academy Blogs: http://ibm.co/1sPj9E8
Academy Videos: http://bit.ly/1wFKveY
Academy Google+: http://bit.ly/1sR5QTV
Academy Twitter Handle: http://bit.ly/1CknfoF