This Blog will help anyone who wants to upgrade TCR (Tivoli Common Reporting) existing in JazzSM (Jazz for Service Management) 1.x components to 1.1.2 using IBM Installation Manager(IM) where Reporting Services is not listed in IM.
Please use the following steps to upgrade:
- First make sure there is no Reporting Services environment show in Installation Manager->Uninstall section
- Incase if Reporting Services / Reporting services environment entry appears please ignore below steps and follow Blog
- Close IM if opened
- Go to JazzSM 1.1.2 extracted location and launch install
- Select only IBM installation manager->Version 1.8.2 and install (Don’t install other JazzSM components now)
- Restart Installation Manager (IM)
- Add below repositories in IM->File->Preferences --->> <JazzSM 1.1.2 media downloaded location>\JazzSMRepository\disk1\diskTag.inf
- Click on Install as per above image.
- Select only reporting services and click on next button
- Accept license and click on next button
- Select as per above image and click on next button.
- Click on Next button.
- As per above image, enter JazzSM profile password, click on validate --> Click on Next button
- Enter password and click on next button.
- Provide TCR-Cognos extracted location, click validate --> Click on next button
- By default IM (Installation Manager) takes backup of existing reporting folder in above located path. Accept default location --> Click on next button.
- Click on install to complete upgrade existing TCR 3.1/184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11 version.
We hope you find this document useful. If you have any other questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by opening the PMR. When you open the PMR for upgrade issues then please attached musgather/pdcollect document along screen shot with PMR. Collecting and exchanging data: Jazz for Service Management installation/upgrade problems information can be found here:
Subscribe and follow us for all the latest information directly on your social feeds: