IBM APM 8.1 - Synthetic agent SN - Useful info - tips - Part1
ericmtn 1000009W88 Comments (4) Visits (4883)
1) After you have uploaded a Selenium test script to the APM server, using APM UI console and the "Synthetic Script Manager" feature :
1a) the script should be uploaded into the server in:
1c) on the Synthetic agent side,
INFO - <agent host> - Thread-xxx - com.
FINER - <agent host> - Thread-xxx -com
1d) If you encounter issue in uploading script to APM server, open the Firefox Dev tools (Press F12) and upload again, in the Network panel, click the "POST" entry and export the HAR into file, then send file to IBM support for further checking.
- Currently Synthetic Agent (SN) 8.1.4 doesn't support customized Firefox profile.
- Synthetic Agent is launching a new profile in Firefox with some changes in it for each playback.
- Currently Synthetic Agent is leaving some debris in /tmp filesystem after Selenium scripts are played back, see :
- Currently, you can install the Synthetic playback Agent (SN) 8.1 only on Linux OS, see:
Development team confirmed recently that SN agent 8.1.4 was certified and does support RHEL v7.4 and v7.5 on x86_64 architecture. SPCR reports have to be updated with such info.
This blog, part 2:
Subscribe and follow us for all the latest information directly on your social feeds: