It is highly recommended to have the interim fix 188.8.131.52-TIV-ITCAM_J2EE-IF0003 installed.
It is available starting from Apr 22nd 2016 and can be downloaded from here:
To install 184.108.40.206-TIV-ITCAM_J2EE-IF0003 you must have ITCAM for J2EE 7.1.1 already installed on your server, at any earlier 7.1.1.x maintenance level (GA, IF1 or LA2).
The main new features introduced in 220.127.116.11-TIV-ITCAM_J2EE-IF0003 are:
1. JDK version 8 support: ITCAM Data collector is now enabled to monitor Java EE application servers running on Java 8 version.
2. JBoss EAP 6.4.0 support (in addition to versions 6.1.0, 6.2.0, 6.3.0 already supported in 18.104.22.168-TIV-ITCAM_J2EE-LA0002), both standalone and domain managed configurations.
3. Silent configuration for JBoss, WebLogic, Tomcat, and J2SE servers: updated sample silent configuration files have been supplied, overcoming previously existing limitations with MS and TTAPI integrations.
4. TEP console to ITCAM Managing server link.
5. Support for Spring Framework services.
You can refer to 22.214.171.124-TIV-ITCAM_J2EE-IF0003.README for further details.
Moreover, ITCAM J2EE 7.1.1 IF3 supports SDA (application support files are automatically installed on the HUB and RTEMS and the portal server, without the need to recycle the monitoring servers or the portal server), which has been introduced starting from IF1.
Here are some IF3 related dwAnswers posts which you might find useful:
At the moment, there is no target date available for next IF4 yet.