This information is subject to change.
- The IBM Software Value Plus program will implement new product groups on April 18, 2016.
- Effective 18 April 2016, IBM will automatically transition PSP’s from the old PSP Product Family Groups to new PSP Product Family Groups
- Make sure you understand any changes required to maintain your VAR, SVI and VAP authorizations by reviewing the FAQ's and webcasts: https://ibm.biz/Bd4jdF
- PSP product certification and program eligibility requirements will not change during this transition
- In some cases where products have required separate authorization, IBM consolidated into a single PSP Product Family Group (e.g.FileNet Core)
- Additional products may now be eligible for PSP transactions as of 18 April (e.g. Cognos Integration Server, Cognos Command Center, Daeja Professional Viewer).