Take a 360° tour through the IBM Client Center in Boeblingen and dive into our latest IBM Z glass model
You can interact with the panorama by using your mouse (click and drag) or your keyboard (cursor keys) to rotate in all directions, from the floor to the ceiling, to go from one room to another, and to zoom in and out (mouse scroll or +/- keys).
Read more about "How to navigate"
Here are some tips about how to navigate through this tour:
- click and drag your mouse, use the cursor keys, or click on the buttons to interact
- to zoom in or out use the scroll wheel on your mouse, use the +/- keys, or click on the buttons
- hover with the mouse pointer over an hyperlink icon to see information about the next panorama
- to enter another panorama (room) on the tour click on the provided hyperlinks
- to enter fullscreen mode click on the small rectangle symbol in the top left corner
- to leave fullscreen mode just click on the rectangle symbol again or press the ESC key
If you get lost during the tour or you want to restart from the beginning just reload your browser (press F5).
NOTE: please click on the hyperlinks in the picture to enter the next room.