What does IBM Watson Assistant for Automotive do?
IBM® Watson™ Assistant for Automotive is a digital assistant designed to enhance in-vehicle experiences, helping the automotive industry better understand and interact with drivers and passengers. With Watson Assistant for Automotive, you can:
- Build a lasting relationship with drivers long after they have left the dealership.
- Simplify maintenance and upkeep, and promote after market services.
- Seamlessly create a smart, voice-enabled conversational interface for the vehicle.
- Deploy advanced technology optimized for future connected car demands.
- Provide a proactive assistant to predict driver needs and facilitate vehicle functions.
Uses Watson to understand natural language and context, for an engaging user experience that can be embedded into the automobile.
Is able to proactively initiate conversations with drivers at the right time and place, not just in response to individual commands.
Deep customer insights
Enables you to be in control of the entire customer experience, own the customer data and benefit from insights gained through deeper customer interactions.
Increased loyalty and conversions
Understands the context and intent of drivers, and draws on that knowledge to create a VIP driving experience that can increase loyalty and conversions.
IBM Watson Assistant for Automotive
Which option is right for you?
The most common billing unit is an Entity ID, it represents a device within the cloud service such as a car.
Alternatively, access to the digital assistant may be billed by usage. Digital Interactions represent a unique session within the cloud service.