What it can do for your business
IBM also provides a new bundled offering under a new consumption model that changes the way you can use and deploy DevOps software. The new offering helps simplify your planning for adoption and growth of critical IBM DevOps products. Read more in the solution brief below.
Optimize workload management
Improve decision making by using predictive analytics and centralized management, reducing costs by eliminating manual activities as well as the cost of ownership for your central server.
Improve business agility
Enable greater development agility and integration with DevOps toolchain for business and infrastructure agility.
Simplify the client experience by customizing workload dashboards and providing autonomy and precise governance to application developers and operators with dedicated interfaces for each.
- Hybrid Workload Automation
- Streamline your release management process
- Monitor your workload and environment quickly and easily
- Avoid putting your business at risk
- Ready-to-use integrations
- Self-service automation
- Flexible pricing and deployment
- Agent upgrade with minimal scheduling disruption
- Docker Agent for Workload Scheduler
- Advanced Rerun Flexibility
- Connect jobs using variables
- Scheduling through REST APIs
Security and privacy in the cloud
When using IBM Cloud offerings, your company can scale and adapt quickly to changing business needs without compromising security, privacy or risk levels. Learn more about IBM Cloud security
This offering meets the following industry and global compliance standards, depending on the edition you choose.
- FISMA USA
To learn about the compliance and certifications for a specific offering edition, consult the Cloud Services data security and privacy data sheets.