Transform your Enterprise with Hybrid / SD-WAN
IBM can help in your transformational journey using a lifecycle-based approach that spans strategy, design, implementation and management. IBM MultiNetwork Services:
- Helps to dynamically manage WAN traffic in hybrid and SD-WAN environments by routing traffic at any time to any cloud platform with a single, consistent view of the WAN infrastructure
- Enables you to adopt a network-as-a-service approach for integrating and managing hybrid cloud networks across multiple transport and technology providers
Achieve the highest visibility and control of your IT landscape, experience faster delivery of applications and the agility to scale.
Improve global agility
Use a software-defined approach to combine network services from several providers based on best price and performance and provide this as-a-service to you.
Aggregate hybrid cloud management across carriers, technologies and locations, and gain global visibility into your network using a single corporate dashboard.
Enhance performance at a lower cost
Increase bandwidth & reduce MPLS costs – IBM clients have experienced up to 30% more bandwidth & 25% lower MPLS costs – by using the best performing, best priced transport services for their needs.
Agile cloud access globally
Leverage IBM's proven platform to quickly establish access to hundreds of cloud services globally, including flexible bandwidth options, without touching the overall WAN design.
- Global Network Peering Platform (GNPP)
- Global visibility
- Dynamic application routing
- Network function virtualization
- Any-to-any VPN
- SD-WAN managed services
- WAN optimization