We're here to help
Bob Carr | NETCENTS2 Ops Center | 1-703-408-3951 | email@example.com
AF NETCENTS-2 Goal
The goal of the overall NETCENTS-2 program is to support missions that require voice, data, and video communications, information services, solutions, and products to deliver the right information, in the right format, to the right place, at the right time – efficient in peace, effective in war, and ensuring success across the spectrum of operations. NETCENTS-2 supports the IT lifecycle to include legacy operational and sustainment activities, re-engineering of legacy capabilities into target architectures and environments, and future service-oriented capabilities. NETCENTS-2 is an enabler to meet Air Force IT transformation goals to allow for innovation with the ability to more rapidly provision and field capabilities. NETCENTS-2 enables the ability to segregate aspects of full system lifecycles into more granular components that can be composed into integrated capabilities for the warfighter. Furthermore, NETCENTS-2 enables different solution providers to participate over the course of the program lifecycle. For example, the solution providers for development may be different from those that accomplish deployment, operation, and support.
AF NETCENTS-2 Scope
The NETCENTS-2 ID/IQ contracts will provide a wide range of IT Network-centric and Telephony products, services and solutions covering the full spectrum of netcentric operations and missions, including existing legacy infrastructure, networks, systems and operations, as well as emerging requirements based on the AF Chief Information Officer’s (CIO’s) SOA construct. These contracts will provide Network-Centric Information Technology, Networking, and Security, Voice, Video and Data Communications, system solutions and services to satisfy the Combat Support (CS), Command and Control (C2), and Intelligence Reconnaissance and Surveillance (ISR) Air Force and Department of Defense (DoD) requirements worldwide. These contracts will provide users the capabilities to find, access, collaborate, fuse, display, manage, and store information on the Department of Defense (DoD) Global Information Grid (GIG). AF sites may include commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) National Security Systems (NSS), intelligence data handling equipment, C2 equipment, Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), secure and non-secure video, voice and data systems, and/or mission equipment. The equipment processes information of varying security classifications and may include sites that are Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs).
All efforts supported under this contract shall be provided in accordance with Department of Defense, United States Air Force, or DoD Intelligence Information Systems (DoDIIS), and National Security Agency standards as applicable to the task order. Efforts under this contract will support industry best practices when not proscribed by aforementioned standards.
Suite of Contracts
AF NETCENTS-2 Suite of Contracts
NETCENTS-2 consists of various related IDIQ contracts in an effort to meet the above-stated goals. There are functions where performance on one task order may limit, because of dependencies or type of activity (e.g., support to the Government), work on other task orders. Total solutions will potentially be composed of combinations of subsets of the contract. NETCENTS-2 comprises the following suite of contracts:
- Netcentric Products – COTS products to support the network
- NetOps and Infrastructure Solutions – Solutions to support network operations, core enterprise services, and infrastructure development and operations
- Application Services – Services to sustain, migrate, integrate, re-engineer, and expose Mission Applications for secure access by authorized users, by establishing web and netcentric services, to include help desk, testing and operational support, in legacy and netcentric enterprise environments
- Enterprise Integration and Service Management (A&AS) - Enterprise level integration/portfolio management activities
- IT Professional Support and Engineering Services Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
AF Netcents2 NetOps Contract
AF Netcents2 Application Services Contract
- Dan Gorham | IBM GBS Associate Partner AF Business & Mission Systems | 1-210-825-0534 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicholas Volpe | IBM Global Business Services, NC2 PM | 1-858-668-6959 | email@example.com
- Bill Reath | IBM US Federal, Contracts & Negotiations | 1-303-746-3686 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bob Carr | IBM Global Business Services, GWAC Center | 1-703-408-3951 | email@example.com