IBM partnering with the Army in IT transformation to ensure the warfighter is never alone.
ITES-2S contract #W91QUZ-06-D-0010 is the premier contract vehicle to advance the Army’s Enterprise Infostructure (AEI) transformation goals. All Federal agencies may purchase from the contract.
ITES-2S is the premier contract vehicle to advance the Army's Enterprise Infostructure (AEI) transformation goals. An Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract available to all federal agencies, with no usage fee, that supports the full range of IT solutions, from help desk support to full-scale enterprise design and integration. The ITES-2S contract vehicle has a USD 20 billion ceiling and a term of nine years through 2015. A few of the functional areas covered by ITES-2S include:
- Business Process Reengineering
- Information Systems Security
- Information Assurance
- Server Consolidation
- Help Desk Support
- Program and Project Management
- Systems Operations and Maintenance
- Network Support Services
- And much more...
- Services and solutions performed under this contract
- Labor rates (PDF, 153 KB)
- Task areas
- Labor Category Descriptions (PDF, 139 KB)
Helpful Links related to the Army ITES-2S Contract
- ITES-2S Ordering Guidelines for Contracting Officers and Contracting Officer Representatives (link resides outside ibm.com)
- Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) it-emart (link resides outside ibm.com)
- Army Chief Information Officer (CIO/G-6) (link resides outside ibm.com)
- Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM/9th SC) (link resides outside ibm.com)
- Program Executive Office - Enterprise Information Systems (PEO-EIS) (link resides outside ibm.com)