What is IBM zDay 2022?
- One day, free virtual conference, open to all uniting the IBM zSystems ecosystem and sharing best practices across our global, vibrant community
- Over 70 sessions from 150 industry experts and global thought leaders across 5 content-rich tracks in 2022
- Celebrate our inclusive, diverse and content-rich IBM Z and LinuxONE Community, the front door into IBM zSystems with ~15,000 members today and growing!
- IBM z16 Day SE 2022 set new records for IBM Community virtual events, with over 18,000 live views across 130 countries. This fall we expect an even bigger and bolder event! Don’t miss the call for papers due Monday, August 8th at 11:59 pm PT for this annual signature event!
Welcome to IBM zDay 2022 Call for Papers!
- Submissions must be received by Monday, August 8th at 11:59 pm PT
- All sessions must include a client, external industry expert or global visionary as a presenter, co-presenter or panelist with limited exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis
- Year over year, client-led sessions have been the most popular and viewed at IBM zDay and we expect a large audience in Sept 2022 for client sessions featuring use cases / best practices
- IBM Partner sessions must include a client
- Sessions will be ~25 minutes long via livestream with a ~5 min interactive Q&A using the chat feature on BMA (BeMyApp) platform
- The BMA platform is a livestream venue, which together with live chat is the most effective and impactful virtual format to drive audience participation & engagement. If there is an unavoidable speaker conflict, pre-recorded videos may be considered
- Modernization and digital transformation
- Open source technology
- Hybrid cloud
- AI and Machine Learning
- Security, privacy and resiliency
- Client best practices / use cases
- Skills programs, talent showcase, career journeys and learning opportunities
- Industry best practices
- IBM zDay core tracks will occur on Sept 15 from 8:00 am ET – 3:00 pm ET