IBM zSystems Advocacy Hub
Inspire and Be Inspired!
Be an Advocate!
- Build your personal eminence and gain recognition as a subject matter expert
- Embark on your journey to becoming an IBM zSystems Champion
- Earn and showcase industry recognized digital badges
Ways you can Engage
Who is your audience?
“What I enjoy most about my advocacy efforts is that I am able to spread the joy about IBM zSystems. Advocacy is about people coming together and learning and growing – that is what IBM zSystems is all about!”
“To me, what I really enjoy doing the most is getting people to understand that the mainframe technology is being developed even today. Seeing people who I helped ending up helping others is such a rewarding thing to me.”
– Hartanto Widjaya (Student, Singapore Management University and IBM Champion)
“I think “giving back” and paying it forward are important factors that I believe in. I am involved with sharing what I know that can help others in their quest for success in their jobs. I also believe that the more you share the more you keep the community viable and thriving. You have to bring new people along with you on your journey.”
– Dusty Rivers (Director zSystems Software, Adaptigent and IBM Lifetime Champion for zSystems)
– Subhashish Sarkar (Senior Product Manager, IMS Product Management, BMC Software and IBM Champion)