Increase infrastructure cost-efficiency
Infrastructure Cost Efficiency: Optimize the foundation. Better match infrastructure and workload. Reduce downtime, CapEx, and licensing fees, and avoid vendor lock-in.
- Improve price performance by exploiting hardware and software currency to maximize performance and reduce cost.
- Drive operational efficiency by sharing data and AI-based insights with an enterprise AIOps approach.
- Achieve higher customer retention by keeping service performance levels high even as customer transaction volumes grow higher and less predictable, by the day.
- Optimize utilization and eliminate peak constraints with more cloud-like pricing models.
- Consolidate infrastructure to optimize hardware and software costs.
Brazil is changing. Rapid economic development has spurred demand for sophisticated banking and insurance solutions. It has also created the need for a new way of banking: a way focused on consumers and their needs for always-on, mobile services. Banco Bradesco is poised to meet these needs with an innovative, reliable, and secure platform.