About QRadar Community Edition
Gain comprehensive visibility into enterprise data across on-premise and cloud-environments from behind a single pane of glass.
Detect known and unknown threats, go beyond individual alerts to identify and prioritize potential incidents, and apply AI to accelerate investigation processes by 50 percent.
Gain closed-loop feedback to continuously improve detection, use time savings from automated security intelligence to proactively hunt threats, and automate containment processes.
- Memory minimum requirements: 8 GB RAM or 10 GB w/applications
- Disk space minimum: 250 GB
- CPU: 2 cores (minimum) or 6 cores (recommended)
- One network adapter with access to the Internet is required
- A static public and private IP addresses is required for QRadar Community Edition
- The assigned hostname must be a fully qualified domain name