page-brochureware.php

IBM Cognos Analytics

Unearth hidden insights with a personalized analytics experience driven by AI – on any budget.

Start Your Free Trial Join group

Cognos discussions

Photo of author
Cognos Analytics 11.11 Dashboard decimal places
Posted by Jenifer Broughton on Apr 17, 2019

​I have a table that (in framework) that has a calculated field (Average Fees) which takes the sum...

Photo of author
Powerplay Studio - View all scrambled
Posted by Dagur Egonsson on Apr 17, 2019

With Cognos 11.1 we have one user opening a cube view in Powerplay Studio and the view looks like...

Photo of author
Search & Select Prompt Disappeared
Posted by Tiziano Brandi on Apr 17, 2019

With cognos analytics 11.1.1, using a a data module as a datasource for our reports we notice that ...

Photo of author
[Cognos Analytics 11.1 ] Measure in dashboard displayed in a table instead of a summary
Posted by Camillo Gioè on Apr 16, 2019

Hi all, I'm struggling with a strange behavior of Cognos Analytics 11.1. Using an uploaded excel fi...

Photo of author
Unable to run Query Studio reports after Cognos 11 upgrade
Posted by B OLIVER PEREIRA on Apr 16, 2019

Unable to run Query Studio reports after Cognos 11 upgrade. Have followed all the instructions given...

Photo of author
DEF-0426 The function 'to_date' is not available in Function Set Id 'V_MSAccess'
Posted by P Smith on Apr 15, 2019

Dear Cognos Experts, We are using C13.0.11 Interim Fix 9 and I see the following error in a report ...

Photo of author
Sharing Content + Admin Role
Posted by Anonymous Member on Apr 14, 2019

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hi Everyone, I have two questions a...

Photo of author
Dimensional reporting: setting context
Posted by Ole Schmidt on Apr 14, 2019

Hi, in a crosstab I would like to show in three rows the differents product lines (accessoires, cam...

Get started with Cognos

IBM Cognos Analytics 11.1: Introduction to Exploration

Tutorial on the key capabilities of IBM Cognos Analytics Data Exploration

IBM Cognos Analytics 11.1: Introduction to Dashboards

Workshop on the key capabilities of IBM Cognos Analytics Dashboards: Data Discovery, Visualizations, and Exploration

IBM Cognos Analytics 11.1: Introduction to Data Modules

Explore the key capabilities of IBM Cognos Analytics Data Modules: Data Modeling and Data Preparation

IBM Cognos Analytics 11.1: Introduction to Reporting

Explore the key capabilities of IBM Cognos Analytics Reporting