IBM Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere 184.108.40.206 is now available.
New capabilities in this IBM RPA release include…
- Simplified integration between IBM RPA and IBM Business Automation Workflow is now possible with a new IBM BAW with AA toolkit that can start a bot directly from a process flow by using new IBM RPA APIs that were introduced in this release. IBM RPA includes entitlements to IBM Digital Business Automation (DBA) to enable you to build automation solutions that are not possible using RPA alone. Combining Workflow with RPA enables you to automate end-to-end business processes where people and robots can collaborate seamlessly to deliver your business operations more effectively.
- A new Remote Agent for Citrix helps establish the connection between the Bot Runner and virtualized desktop applications, so that you can use Object Cloning command which was previously only available for applications that run on the same host as the Bot Runner.
- In addition to the existing language support for English and Japanese, this release adds limited support for Korean & French. Refer to the IBM RPA Knowledge Center for further details.
- Syslog integration enables you to stream your logs to Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) software such as Splunk for advanced analytics.
- Simplify your IBM RPA platform operations with Active Directory Auto Discovery.
- Security improvements include: API Key Based Authentication, Secured credential variables, and Support for reverse proxy authentication.
- Other enhancements include: ABBYY integration, Launch Website command, Additional support for ANSI and VT-100 terminal emulation, and Support for SOAP 1.2 protocol.
- IBM RPA 220.127.116.11 release notices for IBM RPA 18.104.22.168 Enterprise, IBM RPA 22.214.171.124 Express, Control Room Upgrade and Client Upgrade
- IBM RPA Knowledge Center
- What’s New
- IBM RPA 126.96.36.199 Detailed System Requirements
- The IBM RPA Upgrade Requirements and Software Support Lifecycle Policy
- Marketplace and Trial
- Getting Started and Demos