Are you using OpenPages for Internal Audit? Would you like to join your peers at other organizations to learn from their experiences? Would you like to see what Audit looks like in OpenPages 8? If so, join the OpenPages Audit Peer Group. The most recent (virtual) meeting was held 1 February 2019 10:30 AM – Noon, Boston time. Next meeting to be scheduled; likely in April.
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Discuss and demonstrate Audit Finding Task UI views and workflow
3. Using Watson to improve data quality
4. How strong is your ability to effectively challenge management on the control environment?
5. Group discussion on challenges implementing Audit
6. Discuss and demonstrate Audit Workpaper Task UI views and workflows
Here is a link to a document on the private Box folder which contains the slides and recording of the session.
NOTE: For anyone having access issues to the “GRC Community Members Only” Box folder, please send an access request (from your Company email address) to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org.