Security and privacy. Data ownership. Unique use cases. Regulatory mandates. On-premises software users have reasons for sticking to their deployment model as we move further into the age of the cloud. For many, their on-premises solution is tried and true, and they see no reason to change. For others, unique industry considerations preclude SaaS models. Whatever the reason, for behavioral analytics users, the on-premises solution of choice has been IBM Tealeaf CX (Tealeaf) for close to 20 years.
How did Tealeaf become the trusted industry standard across so many verticals, including financial services, healthcare, insurance, travel, retail, airlines, and telecommunications? Ask around and you’ll hear bits of the Tealeaf legend:
- Incredible breadth of data: captures all traffic, all the time.
- Far and away the most sophisticated eventing engine for advanced analytics.
- Straightforward deployment backed by IBM training and analytics guidance.
- From web development to conversion optimization to customer service to fraud detection, Tealeaf provides support across the enterprise.
Add single page application support and robust mobile support, and it’s clear why in all this time the competition hasn’t been able to match Tealeaf’s powerful capabilities. The best news of all? Tealeaf is getting even better with the planned release of version 10 in the first half of 2019.
With v10, Tealeaf users can expect:
- Better data integration with other solutions via Universal Behavior Exchange
- High-performance browser-based replay
- Mobile enhancements and simplification
- Efficiency-boosting UI improvements
Need more proof Tealeaf is the clear choice for any enterprise with a web presence? See highlights from a Forrester Research study of 30 Tealeaf users’ experience with the solution over a three-year period:
Like to hear more about how Tealeaf can help your business? Contact your IBM representative and request a consultation.