As a user of IBM Analytics products, your best opportunity to polish your skills, build your professional credentials and learn directly from IBM experts and peers is at Analytics University. This year there are two opportunities to attend: one in Stockholm on September 17–20, and another in Miami on October 2–5.
As you participate in hands-on workshops, expert discussions, technical deep dives and product demonstrations, you’ll have the chance to:
- Network with more than 1,000 business leaders, analysts, data scientists, IT professionals and subject matter experts
- See how products like IBM Cognos Analytics, IBM Planning Analytics and IBM Data Science Experience work individually and together to drive stronger decisions
- Get the inside scoop on deployment and management from successful IBM clients
- Learn new ways to use IBM solutions to set better operational goals, predict opportunities and threats and improve your organization’s analytic capabilities
- Learn strategies from experts that drive better business performance
- Experience the latest technologies from IBM Business Partners
Technical sessions will cover a broad range of topics including cloud migration strategies, AI-driven optimization of operations (supply chain, retail, manufacturing, etc.), advanced reporting techniques and the field application of specific technologies. Our product team will also give you the latest information on current offerings, new releases and the future direction of the entire IBM Analytics portfolio.
Over the course of three days, you’ll learn from more than 100 sessions in six distinct tracks:
- Unite: Combine solutions to drive innovation
Recommended for executives, managers and analytics leaders
- Plan & Report: Enable continuous and agile planning
Recommended for finance professionals, business users and IT administrators
- Explore & Visualize: Build dashboards, reports and data visualizations
Recommended for business analysts, business users and IT/BI administrators
- Predict & Optimize: Explore, model and deploy
Recommended for data science managers, data analysts, business users and business analysts
- Manage: Manage and access your data
Recommended for data architects and IT professionals
- Trust: Establish a trusted analytics foundation
Recommended for Chief Data Officers, Chief Analytics Officers, Chief Marketing Officers, data architects and data engineers
Many sessions will be led by IBM executives and product managers. But the event will be even more robust thanks to contributions across a range of topics by other IBMers, business partners, customers, analysts and industry experts.
Learn new skills. Drive change in your organization.
IBM Analytics University 2018 is an outstanding opportunity for you to improve your analytics skills while building your “alumni network” of contacts in the industry. Whatever your background or level of expertise, there’s a place for you at IBM Analytics University.
It gets even better. If you book before July 31st, you’ll save €150 for the Stockholm event or $200 for the Miami event. Register today at ibm.co/AnalyticsUniversity.
We’ll see you there!