Revised information: IBM Lifecycle Support policy is updated for IBM Integration Designer V22.214.171.124IBM Asia Pacific Software Announcement AP19-0236
May 14, 2019
|Table of contents|
The Lifecycle Support policy in the terms and conditions for IBM® Integration Designer that was previously announced in Software Announcement AP18-0411, dated September 11, 2018, is revised with this announcement.
This is effective with the delivery of Integration Designer V126.96.36.199, and all later versions.
- Technical support of a program product version or release is available for a minimum of two years from the general availability date, as long as your Software Subscription and Support (also referred to as Software Maintenance) is in effect. This enables you to obtain assistance (by telephone or electronic means) from IBM for product-specific, task-oriented questions regarding the installation and operation of the program.
- Software Subscription and Support (Software Maintenance) also provides you with access to versions, releases, and updates of the program.
- You will be notified, through an announcement letter, of discontinuance of support with six months' notice.
- If you require additional technical support from IBM, contact your IBM representative or IBM Business Partner.
For additional information on this support lifecycle, see the IBM Business Automation Workflow and IBM Integration Designer Software Support Lifecycle Policy website.
License information number
See the following License Information documents on the IBM Software License Agreement website.
IBM Integration Designer V188.8.131.52 (5725-C97)
|License Information document title||License information document number|
|IBM Integration Designer V184.108.40.206||L-APIG-B36EDS|
Follow-on releases, if any, may have updated terms. See the License Information documents website for more information.
Back to top
For additional information on capabilities and ordering information for Integration Designer, see Software Announcement AP18-0411, dated September 11, 2018.
Back to top
|Program number||VRM||Program name|
|5725-C97||220.127.116.11||IBM Integration Designer|
Back to top
|India/South Asia **||Yes|
|Macao SAR of the PRC||Yes|
|People's Republic of China||Yes|
* Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam
** Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, and Sri Lanka
IBM is a registered trademark of IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, and service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
For the most current information regarding IBM products, consult your IBM representative or reseller, or go to the IBM worldwide contacts page