Revised information: IBM Lifecycle Support policy is updated for IBM Business Automation WorkflowIBM Asia Pacific Software Announcement AP19-0154
March 19, 2019
|Table of contents|
The Lifecycle Support policy in the terms and conditions for IBM® Business Automation Workflow, previously announced in Software Announcement AP18-0108, dated March 13, 2018, is revised with this announcement. This is effective with the delivery of Business Automation Workflow V18.104.22.168, and all later versions.
- Technical support of a program product version or release is available for a minimum of two years from the general availability date, as long as your Software Subscription and Support (also referred to as Software Maintenance) is in effect.
- This technical support enables you to obtain assistance (by telephone or electronic means) from IBM for product-specific, task-oriented questions regarding the installation and operation of the program.
- Software Subscription and Support (Software Maintenance) also provides you with access to versions, releases, and updates of the program.
- You will be notified, through an announcement letter, of discontinuance of support with six months' notice.
- If you require additional technical support from IBM, contact your IBM representative or IBM Business Partner.
For additional information on this support lifecycle, see the IBM Business Automation Workflow Software Support Lifecycle Policy website.
License information number
See the following License Information documents on the IBM Software License Agreement website.
IBM Business Automation Workflow V22.214.171.124 (5741-H41)
|License Information document title||License information document number|
|IBM Business Automation Workflow Enterprise V126.96.36.199||L-APIG-AVDGSQ|
|IBM Business Automation Workflow Enterprise for Non-Production Environment V188.8.131.52||L-APIG-AVSCVN|
|IBM Business Automation Workflow Express® V184.108.40.206||L-APIG-AVDHJS|
|IBM Business Automation Workflow Express for Non-Production Environment V220.127.116.11||L-APIG-AVSF65|
Follow-on releases, if any, may have updated terms. See the License Information documents website for more information.
Back to top
For additional information on Business Automation Workflow, see IBM Marketplace.
For additional information on capabilities and ordering information for Business Automation Workflow, see Software Announcements:
- AP18-0521, dated December 11, 2018
- AP18-0309, dated July 17, 2018
- AP18-0212, dated April 17, 2018
- AP18-0108, dated March 13, 2018
Back to top
|Program number||VRM||Program name|
|5737-H41||18.104.22.168||IBM Business Automation Workflow|
Back to top
|India/South Asia **||Yes|
|Macao SAR of the PRC||Yes|
|People's Republic of China||Yes|
* Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam
** Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, and Sri Lanka
IBM and Express are registered trademarks of IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, and service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
For the most current information regarding IBM products, consult your IBM representative or reseller, or go to the IBM worldwide contacts page