Revised availability: The IBM z13IBM Asia Pacific Hardware Announcement AG15-0060
March 3, 2015
|Table of contents|
IBM® z13, as announced in Hardware Announcement AG15-0001, dated January 14, 2015, is revised as follows:
- Support of Crypto Express4S (#0865) on IBM z13 is removed. Crypto Express5S (#0890) supersedes Crypto Express4S and is the only cryptographic adapter supported on z13.
- IBM z/OS® support on IBM z13
is changed as follows:
- Support for prioritization data for the FICON® fabric on z13 processors is now planned to be available for z/OS V1.13 (5694-A01) and z/OS V2.1 with PTFs in third quarter 2015, coincident with general availability of z/OS V2.2.
- Support for a new health check for FICON dynamic routing is now planned only for z/OS V1.13, z/OS V2.1 with PTFs, and z/OS V2.2 and will be available at functional availability, which remains in third quarter 2015.
Back to top
|India/South Asia **||Yes|
|People's Republic of China||Yes|
* Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam
** Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, and Sri Lanka
IBM, z/OS and FICON are registered trademarks of IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, and service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
For the most current information regarding IBM products, consult your IBM representative or reseller, or visit the IBM worldwide contacts page