Revised program technical support: IBM Business Automation Workflow 22.214.171.124 and IBM Integration Designer 126.96.36.199IBM Europe Software Announcement ZP22-0257
April 26, 2022
|Table of contents|
IBM® Business Automation Workflow unites information, processes, and users to help you automate digital workflows on premises or on cloud. Organizations can create workflows that increase productivity, improve collaboration between teams, and gain new insight to resolve cases and drive better business outcomes.
Effective October 31, 2022, Business Automation Workflow 188.8.131.52, a Long Term Support Release (LTSR), will no longer receive product defect fixes and security updates. Organizations with active support (S&S) are entitled to upgrade to Business Automation Workflow 21.0.3, or later to continue to receive LTSR support.
Effective March 31, 2023, IBM Integration Designer 184.108.40.206, an LTSR, will no longer receive product defect fixes and security updates. Organizations with active support (S&S) are entitled to upgrade to Integration Designer 21.0.3, or later to continue to receive LTSR support.
LTSRs provide product defect fixes and security updates for a minimum period of two years from the effective date. Note that program defect fixes and security updates are only available for the two most current continuous delivery (CD) updates and all active LTSRs.
Business Automation Workflow 220.127.116.11 was declared an LTSR, effective as of its original delivery date of December 12, 2019. For details, see Software Announcement ZP20-0148, dated February 18, 2020.
Integration Designer 18.104.22.168 was declared an LTSR, effective as of its original delivery date of June 27, 2019. For details, see Software Announcement ZP21-0187, dated April 20, 2021 .
For additional information about the Business Automation Workflow support lifecycle, including a list of active LTSRs, see IBM Business Automation Workflow and IBM Integration Designer Software Support Lifecycle Addendum web page.
To view the CD support lifecycle policy, see the IBM Continuous Delivery Support Lifecycle policy website.
Back to top
April 26, 2022
Availability within a country is subject to local legal requirements.
Back to top
Business Automation Workflow combines business process management and case management capabilities in a single integrated workflow solution. It unites information processes and users to provide a 360-degree view of work to help drive more successful business outcomes. Capabilities include the following:
- Integrated process and case management. Consolidates and standardizes task work for easier prioritization; combines process-centric and case-centric work in repeatable business workflows to meet wider enterprise needs.
- Improved service. Expedites the organization's engagement by giving workflow participants and case workers access to systems, information, and analytics; speeds transactional workflows and case resolutions.
- Enhanced decision-making. Uses built-in visibility and powerful analytics to identify the best actions to resolve cases quickly and improve collaboration between IT and business teams.
- Manageable initial startup costs. Enables you to start projects small with low startup costs and a subscription-based consumption model, then grow and scale smoothly from initial project to enterprise-wide program.
Integration Designer provides tools to create integration logic for invoking and exposing services, and to create business processes that integrate applications and data.
- IBM Business Automation Workflow website
- Design and manage end-to-end workflows website
- IBM Documentation (IBM Business Automation Workflow documentation)
- IBM Documentation (IBM Integration Designer)
Back to top
Accessibility Compliance Reports (previously known as a VPAT) containing details on accessibility compliance to standards, including the Worldwide Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, European Standard EN 301 349, and US Section 508, can be found on the IBM Accessibility Conformance Reports website.
Back to top
For additional information on IBM Business Automation Workflow, see:
- Software Announcement ZP21-0229, dated May 4, 2021
- Software Announcement ZP20-0204, dated June 23, 2020
- Software Announcement ZP20-0089, dated May 5, 2020
- Software Announcement ZP20-0188, dated March 24, 2020
- Software Announcement ZP20-0148, dated February 18, 2020
- Software Announcement ZP19-0609, dated November 19, 2019
For additional information on IBM Integration Designer, see:
- Software Announcement ZP19-0301, dated May 14, 2019
- Software Announcement ZP18-0513, dated September 11, 2018
Back to top
|Program number||VRM||Program name|
|5737-H41||22.214.171.124||IBM Business Automation Workflow|
|5725-C97||126.96.36.199||IBM Integration Designer|
Back to top
Europe: Aland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Comoros, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Republic of North Macedonia, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Republic of Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Saint Martin (French Part), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, and Wallis and Futuna
Middle East and Africa: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, State of Palestine, Qatar, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, United Republic of Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
IBM is a registered trademark of IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, and service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
For the most current information regarding IBM products, consult your IBM representative or reseller, or go to the IBM worldwide contacts page