5725-T26 IBM Facilities and Real Estate Management on CloudIBM United States Sales Manual
Revised: December 15, 2020
|Table of contents|
|Program Number||VRM||Announced||Available||Marketing Withdrawn||Service Discontinued|
Back to top
- IBM Facilities and Real Estate Management on Cloud (5725-T26)
- IBM Facilities and Real Estate Management on Cloud Flex (5725-Z70)
Back to top
IBM Facilities and Real Estate Management on Cloud (TRIRIGA) delivers a cloud-based integrated workplace management system which supports an organization with visibility into underperforming facilities, resources, and processes. It offers organizations support to improve control of their facility occupancy and operating costs and automates activities to allow for increased operational efficiency and organizational effectiveness of real estate, facility management, and environmental sustainability functions within midsized and large- sized commercial and public enterprises.
IBM Facilities and Real Estate on Cloud Flex provides services and capabilities that are designed to get businesses up and running as quickly as possible.
Flex services capabilities:
- Sizing requirements and optional configuration
- Bandwidth and performance testing
- Server hardware, application servers, report servers, database servers required for development, test, and production (training, user acceptance test environments are optional and at an additional cost)
- Installation of IBM TRIRIGA (based on SaaS subscription) and all related components
- Installation, importing, and migration of IBM DB2 database (Oracle database services are also available)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates and Domain Name System (DNS) registration
- Configuration of monitoring systems
- Setup of backup and recovery procedures
Steady State Support - Application and Systems Services:
- System and security administration
- Deployment of patches and fixes
- Ongoing system and database tuning
- 24x7 system administration
- 24x7 support and monitoring for systems and applications
Steady State Support - Operations Services:
- Ongoing account management
- Dedicated client coordinator for single point of contact team
- ITIL-managed operations for incident, problem, and change management
- Quarterly service level agreement reporting
- Disaster recovery support
Back to top
Back to top
IBM Facilities and Real Estate Management on Cloud delivers business applications for integrated workplace operations and helps to:
- Manage real estate portfolio planning and improve return on asset.
- Improve lease accounting and reduce occupancy costs.
- Reserve rooms, hoteling space, and other facility resources.
- Improve space planning and optimize facility utilization.
- Accelerate service delivery and reduce cost of facility maintenance services.
- Improve project planning and accelerate project schedules.
- Reduce energy costs and achieve carbon reduction goals.
IBM Facilities and Real Estate Management on Cloud is hosted on IBM Cloud and offers authorized user options for self-service, approval and reporting, occasional, and enterprise users. It enables organizations to implement the proven IBM TRIRIGA solution with a subscription-based, monthly rental option, and transition from a capital expense to an operational expense model.
IBM Facilities and Real Estate Management on Cloud delivers a single integrated workplace management system, powered by IBM TRIRIGA, that can help increase an organization's ability to deliver increased business value through more streamlined business operations and environmental efficiencies. Based on a user's functional role within the organization, they may execute business processes, which span facilities and real estate functions.
IBM Facilities and Real Estate Management on Cloud:
- Aligns business objectives with management of the real estate portfolio, facilities operations, project targets, and environmental objectives, analyzes the results, and identifies appropriate actions to help improve performance.
- Helps organizations improve the effectiveness of real estate portfolio planning, improve returns from real estate transactions, avoid lease penalties and overpayments, and streamline lease accounting.
- Provides complete enterprise-wide project and program management, including the required tools to ensure efficient, cost-effective delivery of capital, facility, and environmental projects.
- IBM TRIRIGA Capital Projects Hub SaaS enables field project and program managers and the team members working on the project to quickly access critical details required to complete their project tasks, adjust project schedules, track performance of resources on the project, update project scope changes, assess cost considerations, view projects by phase, and other areas key to improving responsiveness to project decision support and visibility.
- Increases the utilization of valuable real estate and building infrastructure assets through the use of advanced space planning and forecasting, space management, reservation management, and move planning. It provides space management and audit tools, space use agreements and chargeback tools, as well as move planning and move execution management.
- Delivers facility maintenance software to help maintain critical facilities assets throughout their lifecycle and reduce maintenance costs. It automates the management of corrective maintenance services to deliver higher quality services more efficiently. It also automates preventive and condition-based maintenance processes to improve the condition of critical facilities assets and extend their life. It supports the use of analytics to examine performance data of energy consuming systems in the facility and automatically creates corrective work requests to repair equipment that is not operating correctly.
- Provides capabilities for the management of self-service requests for products, services, moves, and reservations submitted through a web portal, or utilizing contact center for handling requests received through phone, email, or fax. You can access pertinent caller and service agreement information, view status reports and call statistics, available through configurable graphs and reports, define service areas, responsibilities, and service level agreement information, and route work tasks, approvals, and notifications. Provides a process for analyzing the existing and projected future condition of facilities, as well as the building systems and assets within those facilities. This process helps determine the immediate and long-term costs for the assessed building systems. It enables the organization to address the operational requirements along with required funding requirements for both deficiencies and performance improvement opportunities.
- Delivers the environmental sustainability software organizations need to identify resource intensive facilities and processes, analyzes financial and environmental benefits of environmental sustainability investments, and automates carbon reduction actions to reduce energy costs and achieve environmental and energy management strategies.
- Provides the TRIRIGA Assistant, which enables workplace occupants to use natural language to book meeting rooms, submit service requests, and look up the location of meeting rooms and employee-assigned desks.
- Provides the user with graphical configuration tools to configure and reconfigure applications and extend application value.
- Provides a secure Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) RESTful and Web Service Application Programming interfaces (APIs) for updating or requesting information from the application over a VPN connection.
IBM Facilities and Real Estate on Cloud Flex provides the ability to give businesses more control over their SaaS environment. Businesses can add code and run third-party software in their instances. It combines the economic benefits of SaaS with the flexibility and control of a hosted environment.
IBM Facilities and Real Estate Management on Cloud (TRIRIGA) Cloud service Enhanced Support, Premier Support, and Technical Support Advisor add-ons for :
Facilities and Real Estate Management on Cloud (TRIRIGA) cloud service offers three Preferred Care support add-ons that can be applied to TRIRIGA cloud service offerings to customize and optimize your technical support experience:
- Enhanced Support
- Premier Support
- Technical Support Advisor
IBM Facilities and Real Estate Management on Cloud (TRIRIGA) cloud service includes standard IBM cloud service support. IBM Facilities and Real Estate Management on Cloud (TRIRIGA) cloud service support add-ons offer additional levels of support that shift support from the standard level to a consumption-type model with enhanced access to TRIRIGA solution experts to help keep your organization's systems and solutions running in your production environment at critical times.
These support add-ons are priced as Instance per Month. Clients must have entitlement to the IBM Facilities and Real Estate Management on Cloud (TRIRIGA) cloud service as listed in the Program number section to purchase Enhanced Support, Premier Support, or Technical Support Advisor for the service.
Enhanced Support delivers expedited service level objectives that exceed the standard level of support included with IBM Facilities and Real Estate Management on Cloud (TRIRIGA) cloud service. Enhanced Support is designed to help resolve issues that have a critical business impact more quickly, with prioritized responses to support cases.
Premier Support expands the Enhanced Support experience with an added focus on helping accelerate time to value and reduce risks. Premier Support includes:
- Appointment of a Technical Account Manager (TAMs) to serve as the
focal point and IBM advocate for your business. The TAM can:
- Provide personalized support advice to help achieve desired outcomes and return on investment
- Facilitate support escalation processes, as required, to help drive resolution
- Provide case reports and advice on trend analysis
- Provide access to advisory expertise, tactical best practice advice, and proactive and preemptive assistance
- Provide advice and direction in project planning for adoption roadmap decisions and to help avoid roadblocks
- Proactive remote advisory services for topics not covered by your
cloud service. Suggested topics can include one or more of the
- Review key performance indicators (KPIs) and goals and advise whether expectations are being met
- Review feature and function usage
- Review your technical business goals and challenges for upcoming projects and drive alignment between your objectives and IBM capabilities
- Perform a general skills assessment
- Assess performance and stability efficiencies, where applicable
- Teaming with your organization to build skills to help your staff become subject matter experts. The TAM can help target and close your staff's skill gaps by identifying personalized group chats, webinars, technical talks, or digital learning content.
Technical Support Advisor
The Technical Support Advisor is a service that is delivered remotely and through a named Technical Support Advisor (TSA). The TSA is a technically-skilled individual who focuses on technical concerns that arise. The TSA teams with your organization to understand the business value of your organization's IBM Cloud solution, provides proactive and reactive advice to optimize the architecture, operation, and expansion of the IBM Cloud solution. The TSA serves as a trusted technical sounding board. The Technical Support Advisor service can be purchased separately from, or as a complement to, Enhanced Support or Premier Support.
Accessibility by people with disabilities
A US Section 508 Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) containing details on accessibility compliance can be requested via Product accessibility information website.
Section 508 of the US Rehabilitation Act
The programs in this announcement are capable, when used in accordance with IBM's associated documentation, of satisfying applicable requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, as defined in the accessibility conformance reports linked to below, provided that any assistive technology used with the product properly interoperates with it. A US Section 508 Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) can be found on the Product accessibility information website.
Back to top
System requirements will be available at general availability, which include the complete list of supported platforms, see the IBM TRIRIGA Support and Compatibility Matrix website.
Back to top
Back to top
No publications are shipped with this program.
Back to top
(R), (TM), * Trademark or registered trademark of International Business Machines Corporation.
** Company, product, or service name may be a trademark or service mark of others.
© IBM Corporation 2020.