IBM API Management V4.0 helps organizations manage a single API catalog for developers to use with their mobile and web applicationsIBM Asia Pacific Software Announcement AP15-0022
February 17, 2015
|Table of contents|
|At a glance|
IBM® API Management V4.0 delivers these key capabilities:
- An API provider can create, secure, control, deploy, analyze, and manage Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and Representational State Transfer (REST) APIs and services for internal or external consumption quickly through a single console.
- An API business owner can advertise, market, socialize and sell APIs as a product in developer communities (private, partner, and public) worldwide.
- Application developers can easily find, understand, and have tools to help them consume the API. They can manage their application, manage their API Plan subscriptions, and understand its consumption.
- IT operations can easily manage the API environment with the ability to monitor and scale without disruption to service.
API Management is a complete solution that helps:
- Quickly configure your API management solution and rapidly create new APIs from existing business assets or cloud services through configuration and a no-coding approach.
- Manage your APIs with business-level controls by setting varying levels of consumption entitlements and managing the application developer.
- Transform and grow your business with insights through detailed analytics with structured filtered searches and navigation capabilities.
- Acquire partners and innovative application developers, both internally and externally, through an attractive developer portal that can be tailored to your brand.
- Secure, control, and optimize access to your APIs using leading standard industry practices.
- Reduce resolution time with supplied operational monitoring and debugging capabilities.
Back to top
Web APIs enable businesses to achieve digital transformation to innovate and drive new revenue channels and drive the business forward. To be a successful business and to provide increased value to clients, employees, citizens, members, or patients, businesses need to continue to innovate while achieving cost optimization. To innovate while optimizing costs, web APIs give businesses an opportunity to expose key business services to business partners to drive new forms of collaboration, increase revenue opportunities, and provide higher value services to your clients. Businesses can also expose their internal services to their internal developer communities to drive application development consistency, reduce IT costs, and promote standard use of enterprise-approved services across their organization.
The expansion of the number of mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets, as well as the growth of social media presents new and additional business opportunities to create new channels with clients and partners. To address these emerging opportunities, businesses require easy-to-use tools to define, assemble, secure, limit, and monitor services, while providing a self-service experience to their application developers for rapid onboarding.
Innovative businesses expose these services and data through APIs. An API management solution is imperative to the success of externalizing the core services by providing easy assembly of new APIs. It enables security and different levels of service, provides management and insight to developers and business users, and socializes those APIs to developers, through communities and portals. Organizations can participate in the API economy, with rapid, highly secure connections between API providers and API consumers.
This new release of API Management delivers a complete set of management capabilities that can be deployed on-premise in an enterprise's data center. Version 4.0 allows businesses, as API providers, to integrate the most important features necessary to enable the most significant players in the API economy:
- API providers
- Application developers
- IT personnel
API Management V4.0 provides capabilities for creating, proxying, assembling, securing, and scaling the APIs. This solution also provides detailed analytics and operational metrics to the business owner and a customizable developer portal to socialize the APIs and manage applications. The developer portal enables self-service registration and provides links to social communities. API Management V4.0 requires IBM DataPower Gateway with a minimum firmware level of Version 22.214.171.124 to act as the API gateway. These DataPower appliances can be either physical or virtual appliances.
API Management key benefits
API Management is a complete solution that offers critical features that include the ability to:
- Engage with application developers through API portals that provide API exploration, self-service sign up for rapid onboarding, interactive API testing, application and key management, rate limit notification and API usage analytics
- Define, publish, and analyze REST and SOAP APIs with API discovery, API assembly with data transformation, API security management, API lifecycle management
- Establish API rate limits, publish to multiple developer portals and users, gain business insight through API analytics, and provides the capability to charge back developers for API usage
- Manage the multi-tenant API environment to administer and scale system resources and monitor runtime health
- Provide highly secure API support by DataPower Gateway: API Management requires and integrates with DataPower Gateway, which enables integration of API, web, mobile, service-oriented architecture (SOA) and business-to-business (B2B) workloads in a single, highly secure, highly consumable physical or virtual appliance
For additional benefits of API Management, refer to Software Announcement AP14-0140, dated April 22, 2014.
Back to top
API Management requires a supported:
- DataPower gateway appliance (physical or virtual)
- Web browser
- Hosting environment
Back to top
|Planned availability date|
March 20, 2015: (Electronic distribution) - US English and national languages
Back to top
To be a successful business and provide increased value to clients, employees, citizens, members, or patients, continued innovation is needed while achieving cost optimization. To innovate while optimizing costs, there is the opportunity to expose key business services to business partners to drive new forms of collaboration, increase revenue opportunities, and provide higher value services to your customers. Businesses can also expose their internal services to their internal developer communities, to drive application development consistency, reduce IT costs, and promote the standard use of enterprise-approved services across your organization.
The expansion of the number of mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets, as well as the growth of social media presents new and additional business opportunities to create new channels with customers and partners. To address these emerging opportunities, easy-to-use tools are required to define, assemble, secure, limit, and monitor services, while they provide a self-service experience for rapid developer onboarding.
Business services are exposed with APIs. An API management solution is imperative to the success of externalizing the core services that provide the ability to:
- Offer easy assembly of new APIs.
- Enable security and different levels of service.
- Provide management and insight to developers and business users.
- Socialize the APIs to developers, through communities and portals.
IBM offers a solution with API Management to enable businesses to create, socialize, and manage their APIs. This solution can help:
- Grow business by entering the fastest growing business channel of APIs quickly.
- Increase speed of innovation by sourcing developers, both internally and externally.
API Management offers a solution for companies and businesses to expose APIs to their private, internal developers, partner developers, as well as to the public developers. This on-premise offering provides the capabilities needed to externalize and manage your services as web APIs. API Management requires DataPower Gateway appliances (physical or virtual) that run at a minimum firmware level of Version 126.96.36.199. The API gateway provides API security, control, and optimization capabilities for the API workloads.
API Management V4.0 delivers the following sets of new capabilities:
- API provider can manage APIs, Plans 1, , and users,
all within a single console with the ability to:
- Import and discover APIs and services into a single catalog
- Import APIs that are in Swagger 2.0 format
- Classify APIs by using categories for API grouping
- Co-publish different versions of same API into the same environment
- Non-disruptively publish APIs
- Optional automatic creation of Plans when defining an API
- Associate and restrict specific user roles to manage specific Plans
- Migrate application to Plan subscriptions from one Plan version to another
- Extract API usage and analytics data through a REST API for integration
with third-party business intelligence systems, monetization and billing,
1 A Plan makes available a collection of resources or operations from one or more APIs.
- Application developer can easily find APIs while also managing
their applications and API subscriptions, with the ability to:
- Search across authorized developer portal content that includes Plans, API definitions and documentation
- Migrate their own application to Plan subscriptions from one Plan version to another
- IT operations can deploy the API platform across the enterprise at scale with support for SSL mutual authentication across the management of virtual appliances, service endpoints, and API gateways.
The previously listed capabilities under API provider and application developer are available both in API Management V4.0 and API Management Service. This allows a seamless movement of APIs and Plans from public to private cloud or on-premise environments. This provides complete deployment flexibility to API providers. The capability listed under IT operations applies only to API Management V4.0.
To help enable API providers build a customized Developer Portal for their application developers, IBM has open sourced a Content Management System-based Developer Portal for API Management. In addition to the facilities provided by the current ready-to-use portal, this new portal provides capabilities that include forums, blogs, comments, and ratings, which can be set up in association with APIs, applications, Plans and more. For portal security, an API provider can leverage multi-factor authentication support and also use the built-in Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart (CAPTCHA) support to prevent automated programs from accessing the portal to enroll users. API providers can also customize the developer registration experience on the API Portal. Details about the custom portal can be found at
In addition, an application developer using IBM Bluemix can use API Management to secure, control, manage and publish their APIs to select Bluemix application developers. For more information on Bluemix, refer to
Additional capabilities that were previously delivered and integrated into API Management V4.0
Since the releases of API Management V3.0 on May 9, 2014 and the Software as a Service (SaaS) API Management Service offering on September 26, 2014, new function is continuously delivered in these offerings. This new function is integrated in API Management V4.0 and includes:
- API provider function with the ability to:
- Customize multiple developer portals, one for each application developer community.
- Enable OAuth2 token refresh and/or revocation.
- Create custom properties to allow seamless transition between environments, such as environmentally dependent service endpoints.
- Easily find and expose REST and SOAP services, by discovering them from custom registries, such as those on z/OS®.
- Support for Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) to enable easy cross-site API requests.
- Setup a developer portal for developer onboarding by invitation only.
- Develop a custom Developer Portal and script application creation using REST APIs.
- View up to 90 days of API analytics data for instant analysis.
- Export fine-grained analytics data using the API Manager for integration with third-party business intelligence systems for monetization, billing, or reporting.
- Configure non-LDAP based IDPs by using Authentication URL to enable integration with third-party authentication providers
- Suspend and resume individual applications, block the application from invoking APIs and prevent blocked applications from registering with Plans.
- Export and import Plans as an encrypted package for secure handling between disconnected environments.
- Deploy Plans from outside API Manager using a script for operational integration. Support for deploy, undeploy, publish, unpublish, suspend, and resume.
- Non-disruptively publish APIs and deploy changes to rate limits, minor API revisions in a Plan without any outage while also providing auto subscriber migration .
- Create a new copy of an API with a single click to accelerate API development.
- Create unique custom roles across the API provider organization, each with view/modify access to Plans, APIs, and environments
- Include Debug API assembly flow with ease from within the API Manager user interface (UI).
- Application developer function with the ability to:
- Invoke or test an API within the documentation on the Developer Portal to accelerate the API comprehension.
- Receive notifications and set notification levels and delivery methods, when nearing or exceeding their subscribed API rate limit to make informed and timely adjustments.
- Download the Web Service Definition Language (WSDL) for a SOAP API to be used for testing and client development.
- Assign a viewer only role to an invited Developer Portal user .
- Support for enhanced privacy in the Developer Portal with deferred retrieval of client secret.
- IT operations function with:
- Support for dual Network Interface Cards (NIC) on the management server for enhanced networking and topology flexibility to separate management and data traffic
- Support for multiple gateway clusters within a single DataPower Gateway appliance to scale with ease for increased gateway utilization
- Support for high performance multi-site configuration to optimize and load balance communications between gateway servers and management servers in a multi-site configuration
- Support for secure UI access to allow SSL Mutual Authentication for secure UI traffic to the Cloud Management Console, API Manager UI, and Developer portal
Back to top
For information on API Management V3.0, refer to Software Announcement AP14-0140, dated April 22, 2014.
For information on DataPower Gateway appliance and firmware V7.1, refer to Software Announcement AP14-0395, dated October 14, 2014.
For information on WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI52 and WebSphere DataPower B2B Appliance XB62, refer to Hardware Announcement AG11-0072, dated April 5, 2011
For information on IBM WebSphere DataPower Integration Blade XI50B, refer to Software Announcement AP10-0097, dated April 27, 2010.
For information on WebSphere DataPower Service Gateway XG45, refer to Hardware Announcement AG11-0158, dated October 4, 2011.
For information on WebSphere DataPower Service Gateway XG45 and WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI52 Virtual Editions, refer to Software Announcement AP13-0126, dated March 26, 2013.
Back to top
|Availability of national languages|
Description Availability date Language 5725-L30 March 13, 2015 Multilingual (Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, US English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese-Brazilian Spanish)
Back to top
Program Program number VRM name 5725-L30 V4.0.0 IBM API Management
Back to top
Education is a key component to ensuring software success. IBM creates a comprehensive portfolio of education material to help customers successfully deploy IBM software products to their maximum potential. The IBM education team is committed to providing the highest quality education content available to help your organization prosper in today's competitive marketplace.
The IBM education team works closely with IBM product developers and IBM services organizations to ensure that the courses we offer provide the most current technical and product information. Our courses place an emphasis on the advanced knowledge and insight that only these sources can provide. We draw from a deep pool of IBM technical experience in the development of our courses, and pass that knowledge on to our students. Our courses emphasize hands on labs to develop comprehensive skills in using the product to solve business problems. The education offerings from IBM Training span the spectrum of skill needs, from introductory product overviews to advanced programming and product administration courses.
Role-based, training paths can be found at
The delivery of IBM education is provided by IBM Global Training Partners.
For more information about available education offerings, search on the product name at
Back to top
Product information is available via the Offering Information website
Also, visit the Passport Advantage® website
Back to top
API Management publications will be available on March 20, 2015, on the online IBM Knowledge Center at
Back to top
Specified operating environment
API Management V4.0 requires DataPower Gateway appliances with a minimum firmware level of Version 188.8.131.52 to act as the API gateway. These DataPower appliances can be either physical or virtual appliances and can be any of the following:
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI52
- WebSphere DataPower Service Gateway XG45
- WebSphere DataPower B2B Appliance XB62
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Blade XI50B
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI52 Virtual Edition
- WebSphere DataPower Service Gateway XG45 Virtual Edition
- DataPower Gateway
The DataPower software application optimzation feature is required and included for use with API Management.
The most current hardware requirements for API Management V4.0 are available at
Type "API Management" in the "Full or partial product name" box, then select "V4.0" in the "Version" box.
API Management requires these minimum levels:
- One of the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer V9
- Mozilla Firefox 24
- Google Chrome 30
- Safari 5.1.10, 6.1, or 7.0
- One of the following hosting environments:
- VMWare ESXi 5.0
- VMWare vCenter V5.5
- Citrix XenServer 6.2
- IBM PureApplication® System W1500 1.1
- For SOAP Service discovery from WebSphere Service Registry and Repository (WSRR), the following minimum product and release is WebSphere Service Registry and Repository V7.0.
The most current software requirements for API Management V4.0 are available at
Type "API Management" in the "Full or partial product name" box, then select "V4.0" in the "Version" box.
The program's specifications and specified operating environment information may be found in documentation accompanying the program, if available, such as a readme file, or other information published by IBM, such as an announcement letter. Documentation and other program content may be supplied only in the English language.
- API Management V4.0 is only distributed through electronic download.
- License Information document, L-SBRY-9R2G3Y
This program, when downloaded from a website, contains the applicable IBM license agreement and License Information, if appropriate, and will be presented for acceptance at the time of installation of the program. For future reference, the license and License Information will be stored in a directory such as LICENSE.TXT.
Back to top
This product is only available via Passport Advantage. It is not available as shrinkwrap.
These products may only be sold directly by IBM or by authorized IBM Business Partners for Software Value Plus.
For more information about IBM Software Value Plus, visit
Product group: WebSphere Program Product Identifier Description number IBM API Management V4.0 5725-L30 Product category: Application Integration Middleware OtherPassport Advantage
|Program name/Description||Part number|
|IBM API Management Administration and Developer Portal per Processor Value Unit|
|License and Software Maintenance 12 months||D0ZSZLL|
|Annual Software maintenance renewal||E0HP6LL|
|Software Maintenance reinstatement 12 months||D0ZT0LL|
|IBM API Management Administration and Developer Portal for non-production per Processor Value Unit|
|License and Software Maintenance 12 months||D0ZT1LL|
|Annual Software maintenance renewal||E0HP7LL|
|Software Maintenance reinstatement 12 months||D0ZT2LL|
Note: API Management V4.0 requires an IBM WebSphere DataPower physical or virtual appliance as the API gateway to offer API security, control, and optimization capabilities.Cross-platform product for use on z Systems
Order the part numbers that follow when the product is used for either the development of code that will be deployed on z Systems servers or when the product will be communicating or transferring data between a distributed server and a z Systems server. Otherwise order from the other set of part numbers in this announcement. This set of part numbers provides the identical supply and authorization as the other set in this announcement.
|Program name/Description||Part number|
|IBM API Management Administration and Developer Portal for z Systems per Processor Value Unit|
|License and Software Maintenance 12 months||D1FLHLL|
|Annual Software maintenance renewal||E0LEILL|
|Software Maintenance reinstatement 12 months||D1FLILL|
|IBM API Management Administration and Developer Portal for z Systems for non-production per Processor Value Unit|
|License and Software Maintenance 12 months||D1FLJLL|
|Annual Software maintenance renewal||E0LEJLL|
|Software Maintenance reinstatement 12 months||D1FLKLL|
Note: API Management V4.0 requires an IBM WebSphere DataPower physical or virtual appliance as the API gateway to offer API security, control, and optimization capabilities.
API Management (Passport Advantage)
Program Charge unit Program/service name number description IBM API Management 5725-L30 Per processor Value Unit (PVU)Processor Value Unit (PVU)
PVU is a unit of measure by which the program can be licensed. The number of PVU entitlements required is based on the processor technology (defined within the PVU table by processor value, brand, type, and model number at the website below) and the number of processors made available to the program. IBM continues to define a processor, for the purpose of PVU-based licensing, to be each processor core on a chip. A dual-core processor chip, for example, has two processor cores. The PVU table can be found at
- http://www.ibm.com/software/lotus/passportadvantage/Counting_Software_licenses_using_sp ecific_virtualization_technologies.html
* An activated processor core is a processor core that is available for use in a physical or virtual server, regardless of whether the capacity of the processor core can be or is limited through virtualization technologies, operating system commands, BIOS settings, or similar restrictions.
- Some programs may require licenses for the program and what is being managed. In that case, the following applies. In addition to the entitlements required for the program directly, licensee must obtain PVU entitlements for this program sufficient to cover the processor cores managed by the program.
- Some programs may be licensed on a managed basis only. In that case, the following applies. Instead of the entitlements required for the program directly, licensee must obtain PVU entitlements for this program sufficient to cover the processor cores managed by the program.
- A few programs on an exception basis may be licensed on a referenced basis. In that case, the following applies. Rather than obtaining entitlements for the activated processor cores available to the program, licensee must obtain PVU entitlements for this program sufficient to cover the environment made available to the referenced program as if the program itself were executing everywhere the referenced program was executing, independent of the basis on which the referenced program is licensed.
Back to top
|Terms and conditions|
The information provided in this announcement letter is for reference and convenience purposes only. The terms and conditions that govern any transaction with IBM are contained in the applicable contract documents such as the IBM International Program License Agreement, IBM International Passport Advantage Agreement, and the IBM Agreement for Acquisition of Software Maintenance.
This product is only available via Passport Advantage.
IBM International Program License Agreement including the License Information document and Proof of Entitlement (PoE) govern your use of the program. PoEs are required for all authorized use. Part number products only, offered outside of Passport Advantage, where applicable, are license only and do not include Software Maintenance.
Agreement for Acquisition of Software Maintenance
These programs are licensed under the IBM Program License Agreement (IPLA) and the associated Agreement for Acquisition of Software Maintenance, which provide for support with ongoing access to releases and versions of the program. IBM includes one year of Software Subscription and Support (also referred to as Software Maintenance) with the initial license acquisition of each program acquired. The initial period of Software Subscription and Support (also referred to as Software Maintenance) can be extended by the purchase of a renewal option, if available. These programs have a one-time license charge for use of the program and an annual renewable charge for the enhanced support that includes telephone assistance (voice support for defects during normal business hours), as well as access to updates, releases, and versions of the program as long as support is in effect.
License Information number
The program's License Information will be available for review on the IBM Software License Agreement website
Limited warranty applies
IBM warrants that when the program is used in the specified operating environment, it will conform to its specifications. The warranty applies only to the unmodified portion of the program. IBM does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the program or that IBM will correct all program defects. You are responsible for the results obtained from the use of the program.
IBM provides you with access to IBM databases containing information on known program defects, defect corrections, restrictions, and bypasses at no additional charge. For further information, consult the IBM Software Support Handbook found at
Program technical support
Technical support of a program product version or release will be available for a minimum of the time period defined by it's lifecycle policy, as long as your Software Subscription and Support (also referred to as Software Maintenance) is in effect.
This technical support allows you to obtain assistance (via telephone or electronic means) from IBM for product-specific, task-oriented questions regarding the installation and operation of the program product. Software Subscription and Support (Software Maintenance) also provides you with access to updates (modifications or fixes), releases, and versions of the program. You will be notified, via announcement letter, of discontinuance of support with 12 months' notice. If you require additional technical support from IBM, including an extension of support beyond the discontinuance date, contact your IBM representative or IBM Business Partner. This extension may be available for a fee.
Support lifecycle policy updates for API Management V4.0
A Maintenance Support Release is a recommended product level for which support, including defect and security updates, will be provided over a specified period of time. A Maintenance Support Release is intended for customers that may need a longer term deployment for their environment. Details of the Maintenance Support Release, including the minimum period of time for which support will be provided, will be made available in advance of its release date.
New functionality, security updates and defect fixes will be made available through modification releases. Additional support will be made available, as necessary, through iFixes on only the most recent modification release and on Maintenance Support Releases. IBM's expectation is that customers will upgrade to either the latest modification release or Maintenance Support Release in order to receive on-going security updates and defect fixes.
IBM API Management V4.0 is a Maintenance Support Release and provides predictable support through regular, cumulative, in-place iFixes for a minimum period of two years from the general availability date.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the program and you are the original licensee, you may obtain a refund of the amount you paid for it, if within 30 days of your invoice date you return the program and its PoE to the party from whom you obtained it. If you downloaded the program, you may contact the party from whom you acquired it for instructions on how to obtain the refund.
For clarification, note that (1) for programs acquired under the IBM International Passport Advantage offering, this term applies only to your first acquisition of the program and (2) for programs acquired under any of IBM's On/Off Capacity on Demand (On/Off CoD) software offerings, this term does not apply since these offerings apply to programs already acquired and in use by you.
Volume orders (IVO)
Passport Advantage applies
Yes, and through the Passport Advantage website at
Yes. For additional information, refer to the License Information document that is available on the IBM Software License Agreement website
Software Subscription and Support applies
Yes. Software Subscription and Support (also referred to as Software Maintenance) is included with licenses purchased through Passport Advantage and Passport Advantage Express®. Product upgrades and Technical Support are provided by the Software Subscription and Support offering as described in the Agreements. Product upgrades provide the latest versions and releases to entitled software and Technical Support provides voice and electronic access to IBM support organizations, worldwide.
IBM includes one year of Software Subscription and Support with each program license acquired. The initial period of Software Subscription and Support can be extended by the purchase of a renewal option, if available.
While your Software Subscription and Support is in effect, IBM provides you assistance for your routine, short duration installation and usage (how-to) questions, and code-related questions. IBM provides assistance via telephone and, if available, electronic access, only to your information systems (IS) technical support personnel during the normal business hours (published prime shift hours) of your IBM support center. (This assistance is not available to your end users.) IBM provides Severity 1 assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For additional details, consult your IBM Software Support Handbook at
For additional information about the International Passport Advantage Agreement and the IBM International Passport Advantage Express Agreement, visit the Passport Advantage website at
System i Software Maintenance applies
Variable charges apply
Educational allowance available
Back to top
|Statement of good security practices|
IT system security involves protecting systems and information through prevention, detection, and response to improper access from within and outside your enterprise. Improper access can result in information being altered, destroyed, or misappropriated or can result in misuse of your systems to attack others. Without a comprehensive approach to security, no IT system or product should be considered completely secure and no single product or security measure can be completely effective in preventing improper access. IBM systems and products are designed to be part of a comprehensive security approach, which will necessarily involve additional operational procedures, and may require other systems, products, or services to be most effective. IBM does not warrant that systems and products are immune from the malicious or illegal conduct of any party.
Back to top
If you are an IBM Business Partner -- Distributor for Workstation Software acquiring products from IBM, you may link to Passport Advantage Online for resellers where you can obtain Business Partner pricing information. An IBM ID and password are required.
For all charges, contact your IBM representative.Passport Advantage
For Passport Advantage information and charges, contact your IBM representative or authorized IBM Business Partner for Software Value Plus. Additional information is also available at
IBM Global Financing
IBM Global Financing offers competitive financing to credit-qualified customers to assist them in acquiring IT solutions. Offerings include financing for IT acquisition, including hardware, software, and services, from both IBM and other manufacturers or vendors. Offerings (for all customer segments: small, medium, and large enterprise), rates, terms, and availability can vary by country. Contact your local IBM Global Financing organization or visit
IBM Global Financing offerings are provided through IBM Credit LLC in the United States, and other IBM subsidiaries and divisions worldwide to qualified commercial and government customers. Rates are based on a customer's credit rating, financing terms, offering type, equipment type, and options, and may vary by country. Other restrictions may apply. Rates and offerings are subject to change, extension, or withdrawal without notice.
Financing from IBM Global Financing helps you preserve cash and credit lines, enables more technology acquisition within current budget limits, permits accelerated implementation of economically attractive new technologies, offers payment and term flexibility, and can help match project costs to projected benefits. Financing is available worldwide for credit-qualified customers.
For more financing information, visit
Back to top
|India/South Asia **||Yes|
|People's Republic of China||Yes|
* Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam
** Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, and Sri Lanka
Bluemix is a trademark of IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
IBM, WebSphere, Passport Advantage, System i, Express, z/OS and PureApplication are registered trademarks of IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, and service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
For the most current information regarding IBM products, consult your IBM representative or reseller, or visit the IBM worldwide contacts page