On IBM Cloud Pak for Data
IBM Watson® Knowledge Catalog services on IBM Cloud Pak® for Data provide the full breadth of capabilities as part of an open, extensible data and AI platform that runs on any cloud.
As part of the foundational set of cloud-native services, IBM Watson Knowledge Catalog provides:
- Unlimited number of catalogs and assets
- Access to all connection types
- Entry point to support the IBM Cloud Pak for Data regulatory accelerator and IBM Watson Knowledge Catalog InstaScan services
- Availability of all functionality, including data quality, lineage, refinery, reference data management and advanced workflows
As a service on IBM Cloud
IBM offers three tiers of managed services on IBM Cloud® — Lite, Standard and Professional.
Free Lite plan:
- Try IBM Watson Knowledge Catalog free
- Allows a limited number of assets and users, but provides access to most features, including profiling, glossary, governance and policy enforcement
- Offers everything you need to build a powerful knowledge catalog so that users can easily inventory, find and prepare assets for their self-service analytics needs.
- Priced at USD 300.00 per instance. Optional charges: USD 50.00 per additional authorized user; USD 0.50 per capacity unit-hour
- Builds upon the Standard plan and enables organizations to build an end-to-end data governance framework to drive better understanding of data assets and automatically detect and protect sensitive data elements.
- Priced at USD 7,000.00 per instance. Optional charges: USD 300.00 per additional authorized user; USD 0.40 per capacity unit-hour
Try Watson Knowledge Catalog
Take advantage of machine learning and AI to analyze your data. Catalog your data to make it easy to find and use.