On public cloud
IBM offers three pay-as-you-go tiers on IBM Cloud™ — Lite, Standard and Professional.
Free Lite plan:
- Includes everything you need to try the product
- Allows a limited number of assets and users, but provides access to most features, including profiling, glossary, governance and policy enforcement
- Builds on the Lite plan and offers a true shop-for-data experience with more assets
- Added capabilities include data and model lineage, IBM InfoSphere® Information Governance Catalog integration and more compute for data wrangling
- Provides a full breadth of capabilities, enabling you to take the shop-for-data experience to the enterprise level
- Provides an unlimited number of catalogs and assets, additional connection types and a generous amount of compute for data wrangling
On IBM Cloud Pak for Data
Watson Knowledge Catalog on IBM Cloud Pak™ for Data provides a full breadth of capabilities, enabling you to take the shop-for-data experience to the enterprise level. You get:
- Unlimited number of catalogs and assets
- Access to all connection types
- Availability of all functionality, including data quality, lineage, refinery, reference data management and advanced workflows
Try Watson Knowledge Catalog
Take advantage of machine learning and AI to analyze your data. Catalog your data to make it easy to find and use.