With this comprehensive list of upcoming and on-demand webinars, you can create a data science and AI playlist that meets your interest and needs.
2019 has been an exciting year for data science and AI. In January, we started our monthly data science and AI Webinar series. We also added Webinars that take deeper dives and explore new points of view.
As we get closer to finishing 2019, we'd like to provide the following Watson Studio playlist to share the patterns and insights we are hearing from our clients and help you “up” your data science game.
Explore the future, win with playbooks, go to camp
Join the discussion and register for these upcoming data science and AI webinars.
- October 22: Future of work with human and machine intelligence – How can we blend human and machine intelligence and harness it to drive better outcomes? On October 22, 2019, join IBM and our guest Michael Gualtieri, VP and Principal Analyst for AI at Forrester Research, to explore how to combine human and artificial intelligence. Learn more about AutoAI, ModelOps, and IBM Cloud Pak for Data.
- October 31, November 7, and November 14: Virtual Data Science Camp Fall Edition – Back by the popular demand, join Part 1 of the Virtual Data Science Camp on Halloween (October 31, 2019) to learn how to boost your data science skills with tricks that are a treat. Attend Part 2 on November 7, 2019, to see how to bring data science projects to production quickly. Register for Part 3 on November 12, 2019, see how to put data science to work for business and decision intelligence.
- Winning with AI: A playbook for building transformative AI solutions – Drive higher returns on your AI investments in this series. In Part 1 on November 12, 2019, Forrester analyst Dr. Kjell Carlsson describes how enterprises are developing and operationalizing AI at scale. Part 2 on November 19, 2019 will help you discover the benefits of delivering prescriptive insights. Part 3 on December 10, 2019 focuses on ModelOps.
Business of AI: Change the game, outcomes, and planning
These on-demand webinars help you use data science and AI in your business to drive better outcomes, improve other services, and accelerate planning.
- Change your AI game: AI-powered customer experience (CX) on Watson Studio – AI can be a game-changer for customer experience (CX). Discover key use cases for AI-powered CX, why they are important, and how to deploy them to drive value fast.
- Predict and optimize your business outcomes – Learn how IBM is helping AI-powered businesses use ML-generated predictions to further optimize staff scheduling, capital equipment allocation, and production planning.
- Watson Studio and Watson Assistant: Leveraging one to help the other – Watson Studio can improve the performance of other services in the IBM Cloud. See how to pull and transform data from Watson Assistant logs and analyze it in Watson Studio.
- Accelerate business planning with optimization and data science – IBM Decision Optimization accelerates and simplifies complex decisions to increase business results. Learn how decision intelligence transformed our client business.
Intersection of cloud, data science, and AI
When it comes to technology, today’s business is rarely a one-stop shop. These on-demand webinars explore how you can harness the power of cloud, data science, and AI.
- Watson Studio: Simplify and scale AI for a hybrid, multicloud world – Learn how you can simplify and scale your AI projects with Watson Studio. Hybrid cloud use cases across cloud show you how to win in the hybrid, multicloud world.
- Integrate and deliver AI-powered apps at scale with IBM – To unleash the power AI, you need the right set of DevOps, data science practices, modern architecture, and platform to build and run AI and cloud native applications.
- Building a private cloud platform for data and AI with IBM – Want more from AI on a private cloud platform? Watson Studio Premium for IBM Cloud Pak for Data has visual modeling, optimization, data visualization, and deployment.
Automate, augment, and operationalize AI
IBM has used its AI research to automate and augment AI. These on-demand webinars show how AI opens new doors for data scientists and businesses in new, transformative ways.
- AI for AI: Introducing AutoAI with IBM Watson Studio – IBM Research's automated AI technology is now in Watson Studio, working in tandem with Watson Machine Learning and Watson OpenScale. Learn AutoAI and its benefits.
- Watson Studio and SPSS Modeler: Build fraud detection models your way—programmatically, visually, or AI-assisted – Watson Studio’s tooling supports a range of approaches to combatting fraud. Find out how to use Jupyter Notebooks, SPSS Modeler, and AutoAI to keep fraudsters out.
- Watson Machine Learning and Watson OpenScale: Automate and operationalize AI – Learn how to get up and running on AI fast and scale your success in a unified, hybrid cloud environment using Watson Machine Learning and Watson OpenScale.
Getting started webinars: Get hands-on help with data science
On-demand technical and Community webinars are just what you need if you want to learn about data science and AI firsthand from the experts.
- Power of open source + IBM Data Science – Yes, you can put your favorite open source and IBM tools to work for AI. In this two-part series, Part 1 covers data prep, model development, and deployment with Notebooks to fast-track results. Part 2 explains how natural language and images improve results.
- Virtual Data Science Camp – Set yourself up for career success in data science! Part 1 shows how to understand, manipulate, and visualize data. Part 2 provides the algorithms and other functions to build and deploy predictions with Watson Studio and AutoAI. In Part 3, see how machine learning and decision optimization models address customer churn and resource scheduling.
- Deep dive on automating feature engineering – Learn the techniques AutoAI uses for feature engineering and what makes models more accurate in this technical deep dive from IBM Research and the data science team.
- Into data science: Data science lifecycle – The data science lifecycle provides a roadmap for any data science, ML, and AI project. We cover the lifecycle from problem definition to model deployment and maintenance.
- Into data science: Data science lifecycle data requirements – The data available in your enterprise may not be enough to create a model to solve your business problem. So, what can you do? This webinar has the answer.
Create your own playlist
With this comprehensive list, you can create a data science and AI playlist that meets your interest and needs. We look forward to hearing back your feedback and putting more Webinars that interest you!