“If you're not using artificial intelligence (AI) in ITOps, you're doing it wrong.” – Dan Kehn, Developer Advocate, IBM
Whether you’re a CIO or an IT Operations Manager, you know that the success of your business has dependencies on the performance and availability of critical business applications and the efficiency of the infrastructure on which they run. This means you need the following:
- Faster decision-making: You need to observe to ensure your apps are available and perform.
- Smarter resource allocation: Your resources need to be allocated dynamically to support performance and avoid waste.
- Predictive AIOps: Your IT services need to be fully operational with a high degree of availability.
The question is, how do artificial intelligence (AI) and automation help you achieve these goals, especially in multicloud and hybrid cloud environments? While many clients stop at traditional observability, IBM brings it together.
When combining Instana and Turbonomic, you gain full visibility into the application and IT infrastructure stack to know the exact resources that contribute to user response time and prevent resource congestion. This means your users get the response times they need, and IT operations teams spend less time troubleshooting and more time innovating.
Now let’s think about a proactive approach to incident management and IT operations management. With IBM Cloud Pak® for Watson AIOps, you can avoid application outages/problems and accelerate root cause analysis to reduce MTTx with industry-leading anomaly detection and noise reduction capabilities.
Note: IBM is classified as a leader in the Omdia Universe: Selecting an AIOps Solution 2021-22 report.
Don’t make your work harder than it needs to be. With AI-powered Automation, IBM can help you increase IT productivity by 35%  and give your DevOps and IT operations teams the time back to do what matters most — being innovative and making customers happy.
Evaluate and automate your IT environments
- Demo: See the Power of Turbonomic and Instana in action
- Omdia Universe: Selecting an AIOps Solution, 2021–22
- The Definitive Guide to Practical AIOps
- Talk to an expert