Top five reasons to track your way to IBM's booth.
Attending VMworld 2019 in San Francisco? As you finalize your conference schedule, make sure to leave a spot for the augmented race car experience at Booth #1139! That's right—an augmented, fast-performance, high-speed race, with the opportunity to snag a photo finish in front of our Red Bull display.
If that doesn't get your motor running, then check out the top five other reasons to stop by!
1. Turbo-charged sessions
Rev up your VMware strategy with the support of high-value content, practical exercises, client stories, and expert coaching. These session topics have been tested and ranked by our clients as top-performing interest areas, both in current relevancy and future thinking. Fast track your adoption of knowledge and skills and apply the learnings to your VMware strategy.
- Move SAP workloads on VMware into Cloud without re-architecting: Wednesday, August 28 at 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Best practices: Security and compliance for cloud workloads: Thursday, August 29 at 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Applying machine learning to reduce Day 2 troubleshooting and headaches: Monday, August 26 at 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Achieve 99.99% uptime for your most mission-critical workloads: Wednesday, August 28 at 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- Using NSX-T to modernize your IT infrastructure: Wednesday, August 28 at 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Accelerating your premise-to-cloud journey with Skytap on IBM Cloud: Tuesday, August 27 at 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
2. Theater pit stop
Refuel with 10-minute sessions featuring topics like cloud security, data center transformation, agile development, disaster recovery, and data storage infrastructure. With 40+ presentations delivered over four days, there is servicing for everyone! The sessions will lap every 30-minutes, so get some popcorn at the in-booth information counter and grab a seat in the theater.
But why stop there?
Attend a theater session and enter a raffle to win one of 40+ action-packed prizes. A winner will be randomly selected during or immediately following the session. Every session you attend is an opportunity to walk away as a winner. (In our eyes you are all winners already.)
3. The winner's circle
If becoming a race car driving champion feels like a long-lost dream, we have a solution! Come by the booth for your chance to be part of the winner's circle—you may even win the grand prize.
To get entered into the winner's circle, fill out a raffle ticket and/or attend a theater session. You will get one ticket for every theater session you attend. Meaning, if you attend five sessions, you get five chances to win big. We'll take those odds!
- Grand prize, first place: A five-day, four-night trip for two (2) to Red Bull Racing Paddock Club 2019 event—Formula 1, in Austin, Texas.
- Second place: A three-day, two-night trip for two (2) to Red Bull Racing Grandstand 2019 event—Formula 1, in Austin, Texas.
- Third place: An original Aston Martin Red Bull Racing kit consisting of team jacket, official team shirt, water bottle, and backpack.
4. Expert training
Round the corner with the next iteration of your business strategy and meet with an IBM expert. Our pit crew is available at any time to learn about your business needs and offer suggestions on your next mile. Whether it's an in-booth session, at a pedestal, or simply on the show floor, there are plenty of experts available to enable your migration and modernization needs and to help chart your journey.
If you want to go even deeper, grab time with an IBM executive or SME.
5. Tracks, tracks, and more tracks
IBM Cloud is not the only driver in this race! IBM Storage, IBM Systems, and IBM Services are all part of the roadmap to bring you a more comprehensive VMware strategy with IBM Solutions. Engage with experts from these business units and learn how you can get ahead of the pack with a more expansive VMware portfolio.
Interested in becoming an IBM Business Partner? Great, there's a track for that too! IBM Ecosystem experts will be available to discuss your specific needs. Learn more about the benefits at our PartnerWorld website. And, if you're ready to start the conversation, fill out this form to get started.
We’ll see you at VMworld 2019
On your mark, get set, go (to Booth #1139).
For more details about sessions, content, and activities, visit the IBM at VMworld website.