Interested in backing up your workloads in the cloud? Try this no-cost, 30-day trial with Veeam on IBM Cloud.
This 30-day offer allows you to do the following:
- Deploy a backup environment in 60+ data centers across the globe.
- Backup 25 virtual machines into the IBM Cloud using Veeam.
- Utilize IBM Cloud Object Storage as a cost-effective, long-term retention solution.
- Automatically provisioned IBM Cloud Virtual Server instance with Windows licensing.
- A 25-pack of Veeam Backup and Replication Enterprise Plus License for VMware and Hyper-V Virtual Machines.
- Two terabytes of SAN storage and one Gbps public and private network uplinks.
- Hands-on assistance from the IBM and Veeam team if requested.
Follow the instructions below to add your promotion code to the IBM Cloud console
1. Go to https://cloud.ibm.com/login to enter your IBMid and Password.
2. Once logged into IBM Cloud, click the search box and type "Virtual Server." When the Virtual Server icon is visible, click it.
3. Select Public Virtual Server and then click Continue in the bottom right-hand corner.
4. Under Public Instance, change the Billing from Hourly to Monthly. You change Billing by clicking the dropbox within the input box.
5. Choose your Data Center Location. In the example above, Dallas 13 (DAL13) was chosen.
6a. Chose All profiles, which will expose more VSI options, including the 8 vCPU and 32 GB of RAM required for this promotion.
6b. Chose the B1.8x32, that is the 8 vCPU and 32 GB of RAM required for this promotion.
7. Under Image, choose Microsoft 2016 Standard (64 bit) - HVM.
8a. Click the Add-ons within the Image section.
8b. Once the menu opens, select the Veeam OS Add-on. Make sure it is Veeam Availability Suite (VBR + VeeamONE + Ent. Mgr.
8c. Go into CDP Add-on and select Veeam VM Backup for vSphere and Hyper-V 25 Pack.
9. Select Add new for Attached Storage Disks.
10. Create a Disk 1 and choose 2.00 TBs of SAN Storage.
11. Scroll down to Network Interface and choose the 1 Gbps Public & Private Network Uplinks.
12. Once the ordering is completed, enter the promo in the Apply Promo Code tab. Enter "VEEAMPROMO" into the Promo Code tab. You should see a "success" notification indicating that the promotion has worked; if not, contact email@example.com. You will see the pro-rated initial charge of $0.00 for the first 30 days. Please note, terms, and conditions do apply.
Terms and Conditions
Offer valid until September 30, 2019. Discount applies only to the components detailed in the product's promotional description (VSI, Operating System, Veeam Licensing, Storage, and Bandwidth). This promotion will not be activated unless the bill of materials is not strictly followed. Any additional add-on will be charged at full list price. Upon signup, discounts applied will last for 30 days from the start date. Customer will accrue standard billing charges and full list price if not canceled after 30 days. The discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts, or offers. The VSI, Operating System, Veeam Licensing, Storage, and Bandwidth are pre-set and cannot be modified. Offers are valid while supplies last, and offers may not be available in all data centers. Offer is subject to availability. Offer is valid for only Digital and Direct brand customers. Offer is not available for SLIC and DSW accounts. Valid on new or existing customer accounts. For existing customer accounts, the promotion applies to new orders only. The promotions are limited to one per account. The discount applies to the IBM Cloud list price. Additional exclusions may apply.