Innovation requires organizations to deliver at an unprecedented speed and continuity, with an emphasis on security and availability of those delivery pipelines.
IBM Cloud provides a variety of managed DevOps offerings. With the hybrid and multicloud world we operate in, the IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service team is excited to partner with JFrog's Jainish Shah to demonstrate an HA deployment of JFrog Artifactory to your Kubernetes clusters running on IBM Cloud.
What is the IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service?
IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service is a managed Kubernetes offering that delivers powerful management tools, an intuitive user experience, and built-in security and isolation to enable rapid delivery of applications, all while leveraging Cloud Services and cognitive capabilities from Watson. IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service provides native Kubernetes capabilities like intelligent scheduling, self-healing, horizontal scaling, service discovery and load balancing, automated rollouts and rollbacks, and secret and configuration management. IBM is also adding capabilities to the Kubernetes Service, including the following:
- Simplified cluster management with HA masters and multizone clusters
- Container security and isolation choices, including bare metal servers
- The option to leverage other IBM Cloud services, such as Watson for your cognitive applications
- Completely native Kubernetes CLI and API
- Integrated operational tools or support to bring your own tools to ensure operational consistency with other deployments