Highlights from the 2019 SAP Global Partner Summit
A record of more than 2,500 partners attended this year’s SAP Global Partner Summit to hear about SAP’s Next-Generation Partnering strategy, new customer experience initiatives, and how SAP is planning to double its partner economy over the next five years.
IBM Cloud was the platinum sponsor of the 2019 SAP Global Partner Summit. Here are the key highlights from the event:
- Branding and Awareness of IBM Cloud Partner Program: A dedicated IBM Cloud booth showcased the benefits of IBM Cloud partner program, SAP on IBM Cloud opportunities for business partners, and the partner incubator program to help partners with their go-to-market plans. Best attended session: “Making the Case for Hybrid Cloud” featuring Bradley Knapp and Pat Lee (VMware).
- Recruitment of New Partners for IBM Cloud: Generated more than 90 leads at the booth, Breakout Session, and the Microforum session to drive new partner recruitment.
- Partner Activation and Deal Progression: Scheduled more than 25 productive meetings with new and existing partners (and their clients) at SAP SAPPHIRE to drive revenue. Engaged with the following top partners at SAPPHIRE—HCL, Tech Mahindra, Fulcrum, Vnomic, Avarato, Protera, Centerity, Katalyst, Cloud4C.
- IBM Awarded at Global Partner Summit: IBM won the SAP Pinnacle award in the category—SAP Integrated Delivery Partner of the Year—and was the finalist in the following categories:
- SAP S/4HANA Partner of the Year
- SAP Ariba Partner of the Year – Large Enterprise
- SAP Global Platinum Reseller of the Year
Become an IBM Cloud Business Partner to learn more about how partnering with IBM Cloud can help you grow your business.
Read this excellent resource from Frost and Sullivan that covers how SAP Certified Partners can grow their business and enhance customer value by leveraging next gen technologies.