These are some of the most useful tools and resources to guide you in your experience with IBM Cloud DevOps.
- Find more toolchain templates: The open-toolchain repository contains repositories that represent a toolchain template, which follow the Open Toolchain Templates SDK format. Create a new toolchain based on one of these templates by clicking the Create toolchain button found in corresponding README.MD file.
- Extract a template from a toolchain: The toolchain to template utility script enables you to extract and generate a template from your existing toolchain. Follow the instructions in the README and make sure to install the prerequisites.
- Find sample scripts to build and deploy your code: The open-toolchain commons repository contains a scripts directory where you will find sample scripts to build a Docker image, deploy your application to Kubernetes, and much more.
- Duplicate a pipeline: The duplicate_pipeline.sh script enables you to duplicate existing pipelines. Follow the instructions in the README and make sure to install the prerequisites.
- Time-triggered classic pipeline: The pipeline-run.sh script enables you to define time triggers to schedule and automate the execution of your classic pipeline. Follow the instructions in the README and make sure to install the prerequisites.
- Delivery Pipeline Private Worker customized installation: The scripts in private-worker-using-private-registry-image provide you with tools to perform a customized installation of a Delivery Pipeline Private Worker using image(s) pulled from a Private Container Registry. Follow the instructions in the README and make sure to install the prerequisites. You can also see the corresponding IBM Cloud documentation.
- The Open-Toolchain Tekton Catalog provides a set of Tekton Tasks and Pipeline samples that you may re-use in your Continuous Delivery Tekton Pipelines.
- IBM CD Tekton Pipelines Tools and Resources
Below are your one-stop-shop resources regarding Toolchains and Pipelines:
- Toolchains: The Toolchain utilities Github repository.
- Pipelines: The Toolchain commons Github repository.
Looking for help?
Get help fast directly from the IBM Cloud development teams by joining us on Slack.