Users want a Kubernetes environment that’s ready to go; administrators want an infrastructure that’s trusted.
When building a hybrid cloud foundation for your business, users want an environment that’s ready to go, and administrators want an infrastructure that’s trusted. But what do you do when your environment is a combination of many components and tools at different release levels? Nobody wants to be in the business of stitching together component layers and then verifying they’re compatible with each other. Instead, you can rely on complete, easy-to-deploy solutions that are certified to meet IBM standards for enterprise deployment: IBM Cloud Paks.
IBM Cloud Paks: Graduating from production-possible to production-ready
IBM Cloud Paks are a set of new offerings built with IBM-certified enterprise capabilities for deployment, lifecycle management and production use cases. With Cloud Paks, your team can avoid the extra effort and potential security risks of creating bespoke foundations for your hybrid cloud platform, and, instead, focus on solving your business problems.
IBM Cloud Paks use IBM enterprise-grade, certified full-stack cloud solutions for a faster, more reliable way to modernize and embrace cloud technologies:
Transforming your business and moving to the cloud is an iterative process and requires a portable, container-based platform that enables you to build once and deploy anywhere in a simple and flexible fashion. It also requires a consistent set of management services to help streamline operations and manage costs as your workloads scale. Secure and up-to-date software from a trusted source gives you the ability to deploy production workloads with both confidence and speed. IBM Cloud Paks are delivered through a rigorous IBM certification process that ensures that they are security-compliant, built using established best practices, and meet IBM standards for production deployments.
IBM Cloud Paks: Cohesive and consistent
Each Cloud Pak is founded on these principles:
- Run anywhere: Portable containers for running on-premises, on public clouds, or in an integrated system.
- Open and secure: IBM Cloud Paks have gone through stringent vulnerability and best-practices scans, so you can rest assured that you’re getting up-to-date software that secures the entire stack.
- Flexible and consumable: Common UI and consumption-based—pay for what you use and use the capabilities you want.
The six Cloud Paks are the following:
- IBM Cloud Pak for Applications: Build, deploy, and run applications.
- IBM Cloud Pak for Data: Collect, organize and analyze data.
- IBM Cloud Pak for Integration: Integrate apps, data, cloud services and APIs.
- IBM Cloud Pak for Automation: Transform business processes, decisions and content.
- IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management: Multicloud visibility, governance and automation.
- IBM Cloud Pak for Security: Insights into threats across hybrid, multicloud environments.
IBM Cloud Paks can help you deploy cloud workloads faster and with a greater level of confidence, abstracting many common tasks as a set of user-friendly configurable options. Learn how you can bring up to 75 percent more developer productivity and 84 percent more operational agility to your organization by downloading the whitepaper.
Want to talk with a cloud expert about how IBM Cloud Paks can bring a faster, more reliable way to build, move and manage on the cloud to your enterprise? Schedule a free 30-minute consultation.
In "IBM Cloud Paks in 2 Minutes," IBM Fellow and CTO Bala Rajaraman further explains Cloud Paks: