Streaming Analytics Introduces New Service Plans with Container-Based Infrastructure
By IBM Cloud Team
Streaming Analytics is now running on a Kubernetes container-based infrastructure that provides security and availability advantages to the service.
You can access this new container-based infrastructure using the v2 service plans. You can choose the Streaming Analytics plan that is best suited for the work that you need to do. The v2 service plans include the following enhancements:
- IBM Streams QSE with Docker: Check out the Development Guide to learn how to use the new Streams QSE with RHEL 7 running in a Docker environment to compile and deploy your applications with the new Streaming Analytics v2 plans.
- Streaming Analytics v2 REST API
- New starter and sample applications
- High-availability enhancements in the Streaming Analytics service
- Problem determination features in the Streaming Analytics service
- Monitoring how operators behave and guaranteed tuple processing in the cloud